Showing results 1 to 9 of 9
Search took 0.25 seconds.
Search: Posts made by: Seth Goodman
Forum: Cdr September 4th 07, 11:00 PM Posted to alt.comp.periphs.cdr
Replies: 22
Posted By Seth Goodman
New Kodak CD-R's?

In article , on Tue, 04 Sep 2007
13:38:09 -0700, Mike Richter wrote:

I have heard nothing about Kodak returning to the blank-disc market and
would be (very...
Forum: Cdr August 9th 07, 11:16 PM Posted to alt.comp.periphs.cdr
Replies: 6
Posted By Seth Goodman
LightScribe: OK to burn label before the music?

In article , on Thu, 9 Aug 2007 14:11:48 -
0400, Gimpy wrote:

"Ray K" wrote in message
Forum: Cdr August 9th 07, 06:15 AM Posted to alt.comp.periphs.cdr
Replies: 6
Posted By Seth Goodman
LightScribe: OK to burn label before the music?

In article , on Wed, 08 Aug 2007
23:28:00 -0400, Ray K wrote:

Does it matter if I burn the music or the label first?

No.

--
Seth Goodman
Forum: Cdr March 10th 07, 06:43 AM Posted to alt.comp.periphs.cdr

In article , on 10 Mar 2007 05:44:53 GMT,
Brendan R. Wehrung wrote:

Its an HP TSSTcorp TS-H653L and the failed media (static in loud passages)
was branded Prime...
Forum: Cdr March 9th 07, 12:38 PM Posted to alt.comp.periphs.cdr
Replies: 9
Posted By Seth Goodman
burning noisy CD

Sorry for following up to myself. Haven't had my coffee yet. ;-)

Two suggestions:

1) Have you checked that you've got the latest firmware for your burner?
You might have discovered a problem...
Forum: Cdr March 9th 07, 12:32 PM Posted to alt.comp.periphs.cdr
Replies: 9
Posted By Seth Goodman
burning noisy CD

In article , on 9 Mar 2007 07:26:53 GMT,
Brendan R. Wehrung wrote:

Probably 5. My guess (which I hoped might be talked about) is that I've
finally bought a...
Forum: Cdr March 8th 07, 03:02 PM Posted to alt.comp.periphs.cdr
Replies: 9
Posted By Seth Goodman
burning noisy CD

In article , on 8 Mar 2007 07:09:03 GMT,
Brendan R. Wehrung wrote:

I had an odd occurance tonight, I burned a CD that's all noisy. It
happened twice. The media is...
Forum: Cdr July 15th 06, 03:39 PM Posted to alt.comp.periphs.cdr
Replies: 4
Posted By Seth Goodman
LightScribe CD-R media problem

In article , on
15 Jul 2006 04:16:49 -0700, Dune2 wrote:

I tested that media with another DVD-Writer that isn't a LightScribe
unit, and...
Forum: Cdr July 10th 06, 03:51 PM Posted to alt.comp.periphs.cdr
Replies: 4
Posted By Seth Goodman
Recommended inexpensive CD-RW/DVD-R

In article 4Stwbgee45cn-pn2-d5fDx2JziBf7@localhost, on Mon, 10 Jul
2006 14:21:48 GMT, Fred Blau wrote:

Newegg offers both OEM and slightly more expensive retail DVD
burners. I assume the...
Showing results 1 to 9 of 9