Showing results 1 to 9 of 9
Search took 0.02 seconds.
Search: Posts made by: Mephisto
Forum: Nvidia Videocards December 29th 07, 06:51 AM Posted to alt.comp.periphs.videocards.nvidia
Replies: 9
Posted By Mephisto
Scrambled Display Vista nVidia

"David P. Greer" wrote in message
Mephisto wrote:
Interesting. The 7900GT has performed well for me, with Doom, Flight
Forum: Webcams December 29th 07, 06:49 AM Posted to alt.comp.periphs.webcam
Replies: 2
Posted By Mephisto
new wecam

"Lisa" wrote in message
hey guys i just plugged in my webcam, goto www.virginlocals.com

LOVE Samantha

None of them are...
Forum: Nvidia Videocards December 25th 07, 07:44 PM Posted to alt.comp.periphs.videocards.nvidia
Replies: 9
Posted By Mephisto
Scrambled Display Vista nVidia

"David P. Greer" wrote in message
I am having a problem with a scrambled display in Vista. Here's what's
happening:

If the...
Forum: Asus Motherboards December 25th 07, 07:39 PM Posted to alt.comp.periphs.mainboard.asus
Replies: 8
Posted By Mephisto
Intel vs AMD

"SL91" wrote in message
This is the beginning of the end of AMD. They simply can not achieve intel
actual CPU's...
Forum: Asus Motherboards December 25th 07, 07:35 PM Posted to alt.comp.periphs.mainboard.asus
Replies: 2
Posted By Mephisto
Quick one on video..

"St" wrote in message ...
Is there any problem with running an NVidia card in the P5B series boards?
Looks like there set up for ATI crossfire...
Forum: Nvidia Videocards December 15th 07, 01:33 PM Posted to alt.comp.periphs.videocards.nvidia
Replies: 16
Posted By Mephisto
Nvidia 8800GT/GTS

"Augustus" wrote in message
I own the factory overclock version of this card with the usual 8800GT
shrouded cooling. The DDR3 is...
Forum: Nvidia Videocards December 15th 07, 02:09 AM Posted to alt.comp.periphs.videocards.nvidia
Replies: 16
Posted By Mephisto
Nvidia 8800GT/GTS

"mcp6453" wrote in message
While I know quite a bit about computers, I am certainly not up to speed
on video cards. Others...
Forum: Homebuilt PC's December 12th 07, 10:04 AM Posted to alt.comp.hardware.pc-homebuilt
Replies: 4
Posted By Mephisto
Detecting Intruders on Your System Is Fun and Easy

johns wrote:

You mean put a picture of a hot Chicky-Poo on the
web, and have her auto-reply to the creeps? Good
idea. Start my own TV show.

johns

Sort of. It's a program you run that...
Forum: Homebuilt PC's December 11th 07, 08:56 PM Posted to alt.comp.hardware.pc-homebuilt
Replies: 4
Posted By Mephisto
Detecting Intruders on Your System Is Fun and Easy

johns wrote:
Too much jargon. This stuff is worthless unless it
can be understood by those who need it. I want
something that pops up and says, "Joe Blow just
tried to access your computer....
Showing results 1 to 9 of 9