Showing results 1 to 13 of 13
Search took 0.13 seconds.
Search: Posts made by: Patrician
Forum: Gigabyte Motherboards August 10th 09, 07:56 AM Posted to alt.comp.periphs.mainboard.gigabyte
Replies: 6
Posted By Patrician
Windows 7 driver

"Hibes" wrote in message
On Aug 9, 6:39 pm, Andy wrote:
On Sun, 9 Aug 2009 11:28:10...
Forum: Asus Motherboards May 1st 08, 07:55 AM Posted to alt.comp.periphs.mainboard.asus
Replies: 3
Posted By Patrician
maximus formula sata os install

"name" wrote in message
Maximus Formula.

I have a simple question that I searched for and can't find an answer.

Is there a...
Forum: Asus Motherboards December 26th 07, 10:08 AM Posted to alt.comp.periphs.mainboard.asus
Replies: 8
Posted By Patrician
Intel vs AMD

"SL91" wrote in message
Hi,

I did not say that. My first and last experience was with the old K6. This
experience...
Forum: Nvidia Videocards November 9th 07, 01:58 PM Posted to alt.comp.periphs.videocards.nvidia
Replies: 12
Posted By Patrician
What do you guy think the life of a 8800GTX is?

"John Edmister" wrote in message
I'm running an XFX 7800GTX single, no SLI, and spend the majority of my
time playing...
Forum: Nvidia Videocards November 9th 07, 01:55 PM Posted to alt.comp.periphs.videocards.nvidia
Replies: 12
Posted By Patrician
What do you guy think the life of a 8800GTX is?

"Augustus" wrote in message

"Jarablue" wrote in message
Forum: Asus Motherboards April 29th 07, 12:02 PM Posted to alt.comp.periphs.mainboard.asus
Replies: 27
Posted By Patrician
Asus's Limited Vista Collection

"Venom" wrote in message

"Bobby D" wrote in message
Forum: Asus Motherboards April 29th 07, 11:55 AM Posted to alt.comp.periphs.mainboard.asus
Replies: 27
Posted By Patrician
Asus's Limited Vista Collection

"Daemon Roxx" wrote in message
Actually this is an obsolete board as its a socket 939. They have no
reason to write Vista...
Forum: Nvidia Videocards November 12th 06, 11:22 PM Posted to alt.comp.periphs.videocards.nvidia
Replies: 2
Posted By Patrician
HL2 Infinite Loop nv4_disp

"slot" wrote in message
Greetings.

Hope someone here can help. I've been trying to play Half-Life 2 and
Forum: Asus Motherboards November 11th 06, 11:03 PM Posted to alt.comp.periphs.mainboard.asus
Replies: 8
Posted By Patrician
How to update the chipset driver before updating Bios??

"Dick Downey" wrote in message

"Bill" wrote in message
Forum: Asus Motherboards October 16th 06, 07:12 PM Posted to alt.comp.periphs.mainboard.asus
Replies: 52
Posted By Patrician
Vista Useage Restrictions

mr wrote in message
On Sun, 15 Oct 2006 09:27:14 -0400, "Dodo"
wrote:

dont do any updates...
Forum: Asus Motherboards October 15th 06, 09:10 PM Posted to alt.comp.periphs.mainboard.asus
Replies: 52
Posted By Patrician
Vista Useage Restrictions

I agree the 4 month thiing does make product activation less of a pain than
it could be, however, I've never been sure if the 4 month thing is a policy
decision on the part of MS or just an...
Forum: Asus Motherboards October 15th 06, 09:43 AM Posted to alt.comp.periphs.mainboard.asus
Replies: 52
Posted By Patrician
Vista Useage Restrictions

"DaveW" wrote in message
Microsoft has announced their Licensing terms for Vista, which are VERY
different than for XP....
Forum: Asus Motherboards October 13th 06, 06:41 PM Posted to alt.comp.periphs.mainboard.asus
Replies: 35
Posted By Patrician
Core 2 duo with AGP

"AS" wrote in message