Showing results 1 to 19 of 19
Search took 0.02 seconds.
Search: Posts made by: Brian[_8_]
Forum: Printers April 29th 18, 11:06 PM Posted to comp.periphs.printers
Replies: 1
Posted By Brian[_8_]
Any compatible cartridges for the Canon Pixma TS8150 printer?

I have just bought a new Canon Pixma TS8150 inkjet printer/scanner, but
a full set of 6 XXL cartridges costs more than the printer!

Does anyone know of a UK firm that sells compatible cartridges...
Forum: Printers August 8th 17, 05:04 PM Posted to comp.periphs.printers
Replies: 0
Posted By Brian[_8_]
Default paper size problems with Samsung ML-3710 laser printer

Recently I had a birthday card to print and set the custom paper size to
portrait 140x280mm, with a fold across the middle, to produce a 140mm
square card when folded.

However since then, every...
Forum: Printers April 3rd 14, 06:54 PM Posted to comp.periphs.printers
Replies: 2
Posted By Brian[_8_]
Good source of reasonable priced cartridges for HP PSC 750

On 03/04/2014 02:06, wrote:
I just picked up an HP 15 ink cartridge (black) for the HP Printer/Scanner/Copier (PSC) 750. For over $50 (including tax). That's 10 cents/page...
Forum: Printers February 23rd 14, 07:52 PM Posted to comp.periphs.printers
Replies: 11
Posted By Brian[_8_]
Cleaning ink pad on a Canon

On 23/02/2014 13:13, adriatic wrote:
Once again you are waisting your time. You can just reset it and thi is it.

Yes but HOW do you reset it?
Forum: Printers February 20th 14, 03:45 PM Posted to comp.periphs.printers
Replies: 11
Posted By Brian[_8_]
Cleaning ink pad on a Canon

I have a Canon Pixma ip4950 inkjet and I was wondering if anyone knew of
a source of information on how to remove and clean out and put back the
ink absorber pad? Also do you need to reset the...
Forum: Printers November 30th 13, 05:42 PM Posted to comp.periphs.printers
Replies: 13
Posted By Brian[_8_]
Small printer to print on printable CD/DVD/Blu-Ray

On 29/11/2013 23:52, Frank Williams wrote:
Surething works great I have found no problems with it at all.

I also use Surething - a very useful program!
Forum: Printers November 24th 13, 12:01 AM Posted to comp.periphs.printers
Replies: 13
Posted By Brian[_8_]
Small printer to print on printable CD/DVD/Blu-Ray

On 22/11/2013 23:04, David H. Lipman wrote:
If low volume, a Canon or Epson may suffice but they aren't dedicated to
just print CD/DVD/mini-CD, etc, media. However the price is good.

I have a...
Forum: Printers November 4th 13, 07:37 PM Posted to comp.periphs.printers
Replies: 6
Posted By Brian[_8_]
Another minor problem with 1525NW HP tech support accidentallyadmitted was a piece of rubbish

On 04/11/2013 08:36, Bill (Adopt) wrote:
So ..despite any messages, you don't have to worry
about continuing printing ..just keep on until your
pages are showing only faint lines and lots of...
Forum: Printers July 24th 13, 06:53 PM Posted to comp.periphs.printers
Replies: 8
Posted By Brian[_8_]
Help with Brother 1850 under Windows 7

On 24/07/2013 16:18, CalBubba wrote:
It would have been childs' play for Microsoft to write a normalization
routine to take care of this. Both Microsoft and the printer makers have
issued us a...
Forum: Printers July 5th 13, 08:29 PM Posted to comp.periphs.printers,alt.comp.periphs.printers
Replies: 3
Posted By Brian[_8_]
Problem with Canon Pixma ip4950

From: "Brian"

I have had a Canon Pixma ip4950 inkjet printer for some time, but it
has recently been acting up. When I send...
Forum: Printers July 5th 13, 05:37 PM Posted to comp.periphs.printers,alt.comp.periphs.printers
Replies: 3
Posted By Brian[_8_]
Problem with Canon Pixma ip4950

I have had a Canon Pixma ip4950 inkjet printer for some time, but it has
recently been acting up. When I send the first print instruction on a
particular day the printer clunks and rattles as it...
Forum: Printers February 20th 13, 12:47 AM Posted to comp.periphs.printers
Replies: 8
Posted By Brian[_8_]
Gold ink

On 19/02/2013 11:12, Adriatic wrote:
Is this sample printed by that Alps ?
http://adriatix.hr/A_NOVOSTI/A_novo_INK_ink/PICT/Gold-on-Black_2_LL.jpg

That seems to be on some sort of fabric...
Forum: Printers February 18th 13, 12:31 PM Posted to comp.periphs.printers
Replies: 8
Posted By Brian[_8_]
Gold ink

On 18/02/2013 07:28, adriatic wrote:
Is there gold inkjet on market?

Something like this

http://adriatix.hr/A_NOVOSTI/A_novo_INK_ink/PICT/Gold-on-White_2_LL.jpg

Thanks

Forum: Printers November 19th 12, 12:06 PM Posted to comp.periphs.printers
Replies: 10
Posted By Brian[_8_]
HP Ink prices

On 17/11/2012 07:20, Joel wrote:
And they should have ARC (Auto Reset Chip) so
you don't even have to mess with the Chip Resetter.

I bought a set of refillable cartridges with seemed to have...
Forum: Printers August 21st 12, 11:50 PM Posted to alt.home.repair,comp.periphs.printers,comp.sys.hp.hardware
Replies: 75
Posted By Brian[_8_]
What color laser printer is easily & cheaply refilled at homefrom non OEM toner?

On 21/08/2012 23:47, Ashton Crusher wrote:
In my
experience, no matter what you do there will be periodic episodes when
the HP goes into "clean and polish" mode where it exercises the print
Forum: Printers June 18th 12, 11:17 AM Posted to comp.periphs.printers
Replies: 15
Posted By Brian[_8_]
Canon ink-jet cartridges

On 18/06/2012 02:45, Gernot Hassenpflug wrote:
I would advise refilling with bulk ink, rather than buying compatible
cartridges. If you buy the inks in 500ml bottles (here in Japan you
can buy...
Forum: Printers June 17th 12, 11:50 AM Posted to comp.periphs.printers
Replies: 7
Posted By Brian[_8_]
Paper jams

On 13/05/2012 10:17, hel wrote:

Sometimes I have similar problems with POS printers and your advice is
excellent and professional.

Thanks very much.
Helmut

On Sat, 12 May 2012...
Forum: Printers June 16th 12, 11:39 AM Posted to comp.periphs.printers
Replies: 15
Posted By Brian[_8_]
Canon ink-jet cartridges

On 16/06/2012 02:12, Rob wrote:
You may want to consider these

http://www.aliexpress.com/wholesale?SearchText=Canon+iP4950+ink+cartridges&catId=0&manual=y

Thanks but I'm based in the UK -...
Forum: Printers June 15th 12, 02:03 PM Posted to comp.periphs.printers
Replies: 15
Posted By Brian[_8_]
Canon ink-jet cartridges

I've just bought a Canon iP4950 ink-jet printer, but the price of
replacement ink cartridges is really exorbitant.

Has anyone any recommendations for good quality compatible ink
cartridges (type...
Showing results 1 to 19 of 19