Showing results 1 to 7 of 7
Search took 0.90 seconds.
Search: Posts made by: B. W.
Forum: General August 23rd 07, 12:47 PM Posted to alt.comp.hardware
Replies: 4
Posted By B. W.
Motherboard hangs during memory check/POST

Hold on a minute...

Why is it assumed you formerly had PSU problems?
Is it now assumed the new PSU doesn't have any problems, is
suitable for the system, or are you only assuming it based
Forum: General August 23rd 07, 05:17 AM Posted to alt.comp.hardware
Replies: 4
Posted By B. W.
Motherboard hangs during memory check/POST

Hello,

I have a Gigabyte GA-8vm533 motherboard here that after having powersupply
problems, began having problems with posting after I replaced the power
supply. The system powers on and...
Forum: Dell Computers July 15th 07, 01:05 AM Posted to alt.sys.pc-clone.dell
Replies: 6
Posted By B. W.
Inspiron B130 Does not Power On

I just ran over to a neighbors and borrowed their AC Adapter (just out of
curiosity) thinking it would fit. And indeed it did fit, (19v).

This time it indeed did POST and booted XP, however I got...
Forum: Dell Computers July 15th 07, 12:35 AM Posted to alt.sys.pc-clone.dell
Replies: 6
Posted By B. W.
Inspiron B130 Does not Power On

Thank you for that information. I have already tried booting straight from
the battery. That produces the 'lock' lights to flash once and the hdd
light to flash once but no synchronized light...
Forum: Dell Computers July 14th 07, 11:38 PM Posted to alt.sys.pc-clone.dell
Replies: 6
Posted By B. W.
Inspiron B130 Does not Power On

Hello all,

A customer has dropped off an Inspiron B130 laptop that is having some weird
problems that has left me scratching my head to figure out what is the root
cause.

The customer said that...
Forum: Compaq Computers June 5th 07, 08:24 AM Posted to alt.sys.pc-clone.compaq
Replies: 3
Posted By B. W.
Replacement Case parts for Presario 1000NX series

wrote in message
On May 29, 9:47 pm, "B. W." wrote:
I have a Presario 1000NX...
Forum: Compaq Computers May 30th 07, 05:47 AM Posted to alt.sys.pc-clone.compaq
Replies: 3
Posted By B. W.
Replacement Case parts for Presario 1000NX series

I have a Presario 1000NX series system that was given to me by someone who
was going to toss the system after it stopped working. The motherboard had
died and I've replaced that so that it's...
Showing results 1 to 7 of 7