Showing results 1 to 3 of 3
Search took 0.00 seconds.
Search: Posts From Last Day
HAPPY NEWS: Toshiba laptop L670 1JQ core i5 M480 2.67 GHz DIED ?!PROBABLY FROM OVERHEAT. by [email protected]
TOSHIBA/INTEL/AMD LAPTOPS WITH RADEON GRAPHICS. !!! WHAT A JUNK !!! I've been gaming on it for a couple of months at it already died at 27 ****ing degrees celcius AMBIENT ! LOL. WHAT A ****ING JOKE. PIECE OF **** HARDWARE.
Today 12:00 PM
by [email protected] Go to last post
1 11 Homebuilt PC's
"Western Digital releases new 18TB, 20TB EAMR drives" by Lynn McGuire[_3_]
"Western Digital releases new 18TB, 20TB EAMR drives" https://arstechnica.com/gadgets/2020/07/western-digital-releases-new-18tb-20tb-eamr-drives/ "EAMR offers similar density gains to HAMR and MAMR, with less exotic tech." Wow, that reminds of the good old Prime mini days with the $250,000...
(Multi-page thread 1 2)
Today 06:13 AM
by Ant[_3_] Go to last post
17 120 Storage (alternative)
Laptop, 1st sign of life, WHEN? by bad sector
Aging Asus g73sw-xt1 Laptop: After having disassembled the unit, I made many repairs including resoldering the AC-Adapter pin. Then I reinstalled the mobo and fans in the bottom tray. Connected the power and pressed the ON button: nothing. I had expected the fans to start moving. There isn't a...
Today 01:25 AM
by bad sector Go to last post
4 18 General
Showing results 1 to 3 of 3