Showing results 1 to 12 of 12
Search took 0.13 seconds.
Forum: Acer Computers December 4th 07, 09:09 AM Posted to alt.sys.pc-clone.acer
Replies: 1
Posted By [email protected]
DVDRW drive of Aspire 5633WLMi vibrates noisily

Hi, the drive is a slim type SSM-8515S, made by Liteon I believe. I've
searched the web and usenet for any information on this problem but
found nothing. The vibration occurs when disks are spinning...
Forum: Acer Computers May 15th 07, 10:49 AM Posted to alt.sys.pc-clone.acer
Replies: 14
Posted By [email protected]
Does my Acer Aspire 5633WLMi Have Bluetooth capability?

Dudley Pumperdinkel wrote:
Your 5633 may have BT, but a special case of BT.
Acer uses BT for connecting VOIP, some remotes,
and other functions on some computers. You could
go to...
Forum: Acer Computers May 14th 07, 07:18 AM Posted to alt.sys.pc-clone.acer
Replies: 14
Posted By [email protected]
Does my Acer Aspire 5633WLMi Have Bluetooth capability?

Dudley Pumperdinkel wrote:
Last post:: Under device manager if BT is installed it
will show up under Bluetooth NOT Network Devices.
The one under Network Devices is software. The one
under...
Forum: Acer Computers May 14th 07, 06:52 AM Posted to alt.sys.pc-clone.acer
Replies: 14
Posted By [email protected]
Does my Acer Aspire 5633WLMi Have Bluetooth capability?

Dudley Pumperdinkel wrote:
You can post a question to Acer/PANAM listing all
your info..and wait, and wait and then they will answer
via e-mail and give you a time etc..It's not easy because
Forum: Acer Computers May 13th 07, 10:22 PM Posted to alt.sys.pc-clone.acer
Replies: 14
Posted By [email protected]
Does my Acer Aspire 5633WLMi Have Bluetooth capability?

Christopher Syn wrote:
what use is the phone connected to the bluetooth?

As I understand it, Bluetooth provides a 2 way wireless channel of
communication for the passage of data between the phone...
Forum: Acer Computers May 13th 07, 02:51 PM Posted to alt.sys.pc-clone.acer
Replies: 8
Posted By [email protected]
Need advice on using card reader in Aspire notebook

Mike wrote:
On 12 May 2007 11:10:32 -0700, wrote:

you use an adaptor.
http://dpnow.com/archives/samsung-u-ca3-ms-duo.jpg

That seems like a very good...
Forum: Acer Computers May 13th 07, 08:26 AM Posted to alt.sys.pc-clone.acer
Replies: 14
Posted By [email protected]
Does my Acer Aspire 5633WLMi Have Bluetooth capability?

Dudley Pumperdinkel wrote:
Start/control panel/systems/hardware/device manager..
Look for Bluetooth devices.

It's there, though perhaps only because I installed the driver trying
to get...
Forum: Acer Computers May 12th 07, 08:12 PM Posted to alt.sys.pc-clone.acer
Replies: 14
Posted By [email protected]
Does my Acer Aspire 5633WLMi Have Bluetooth capability?

All the visible indications would lead me to ask "How do I get the
Bluetooth to work?". But after doing a search of this newsgroup I now
see that I really need to ask."Does my notebook contain...
Forum: Acer Computers May 12th 07, 07:10 PM Posted to alt.sys.pc-clone.acer

Christopher Syn wrote:
you use an adaptor.
http://dpnow.com/archives/samsung-u-ca3-ms-duo.jpg

That seems like a very good solution. I'll look for one of these.

Jayne
Forum: Acer Computers May 12th 07, 03:11 PM Posted to alt.sys.pc-clone.acer
Replies: 8
Posted By [email protected]
Need advice on using card reader in Aspire notebook

You can get a multiformat media card reader (like a 12-in-1) at bestbuy, walmarts for about
$20. That handle the duo.

Might see also if theres a USB cable to hook your phone direct to the...
Forum: Acer Computers May 12th 07, 03:08 PM Posted to alt.sys.pc-clone.acer
Replies: 8
Posted By [email protected]
Need advice on using card reader in Aspire notebook

litefrozen wrote:
In article , wrote:

I think the the memory stick duo is a different size than the
memory...
Forum: Acer Computers May 12th 07, 11:01 AM Posted to alt.sys.pc-clone.acer
Replies: 8
Posted By [email protected]
Need advice on using card reader in Aspire notebook

My Aspire notebook has a 5 in 1 card reader which is described as
reading several types of "Memory Stick" and other cards. My phone has
a "Memory Stick Duo" card which has a compatible symbol...
Showing results 1 to 12 of 12