Showing results 1 to 6 of 6
Search took 1.40 seconds.
Search: Posts made by: Rick Massey
Forum: General May 15th 12, 03:57 PM Posted to alt.comp.hardware
Replies: 10
Posted By Rick Massey
USB vs. PS/2

"Dishum" wrote in message
I've heard of people having problems with a USB keyboard because it's
doesn't work until the OS has...
Forum: General May 6th 12, 03:41 PM Posted to alt.comp.hardware
Replies: 8
Posted By Rick Massey
Looking for A particular type of Video card

"Paul" wrote in message
(Much very helpful information snipped because my news provider is strict
about how much one can leave in a...
Forum: General May 4th 12, 01:45 PM Posted to alt.comp.hardware
Replies: 8
Posted By Rick Massey
Looking for A particular type of Video card

I have a dual core Dell desktop I'm incorporating into the stereo system.
But of course my Yamaha reciever doesn't have a DMI port on it, so I'm going
to have to find something that will give me a...
Forum: General April 26th 12, 08:40 PM Posted to alt.comp.hardware
Replies: 5
Posted By Rick Massey
Looking for a Decent KVMA Switch

"Grinder" wrote in message
On 4/26/2012 6:50 AM, Rick Massey wrote:
If I remember correctly it's their 402 model....
Forum: General April 26th 12, 12:50 PM Posted to alt.comp.hardware
Replies: 5
Posted By Rick Massey
Looking for a Decent KVMA Switch

If I remember correctly it's their 402 model. It's been a while since I was
dealing with the model number. But it's highly annoying. And it will
sometimes switch to a computer that isn't on,...
Forum: General April 24th 12, 04:42 PM Posted to alt.comp.hardware
Replies: 5
Posted By Rick Massey
Looking for a Decent KVMA Switch

My KVM switch has given me nothing but problems -- it's one of those that
uses a repeated keypress to switch, and it switches on its own all the time.
I don't know if it's my screen reader (I'm...
Showing results 1 to 6 of 6