Showing results 1 to 6 of 6
Search took 0.32 seconds.
Search: Posts made by: Val[_2_]
Forum: Dell Computers August 4th 07, 05:36 AM Posted to alt.sys.pc-clone.dell,comp.sys.laptops
Replies: 3
Posted By Val[_2_]
Dell Inspiron 8000 laptop - maximum size harddisk upgrade ?

You will probably get some good advice on the Dell forums - some searching
there may turn up to answer to your question. If not, asking there will get
answers from users of that...
Forum: General August 1st 07, 10:29 PM Posted to comp.sys.ibm.pc.hardware.storage,alt.comp.hardware,comp.sys.laptops
Replies: 28
Posted By Val[_2_]
bad clusters/sectors on new laptop, chkdsk gets stuck trying to repair

"Eric Gisin" wrote in message
"Tazz" wrote in...
Forum: Storage (alternative) August 1st 07, 10:29 PM Posted to comp.sys.ibm.pc.hardware.storage,alt.comp.hardware,comp.sys.laptops
Replies: 56
Posted By Val[_2_]
bad clusters/sectors on new laptop, chkdsk gets stuck trying to repair

"Eric Gisin" wrote in message
"Tazz" wrote in...
Forum: General July 31st 07, 06:03 AM Posted to comp.sys.ibm.pc.hardware.storage,alt.comp.hardware,comp.sys.laptops
Replies: 28
Posted By Val[_2_]
bad clusters/sectors on new laptop, chkdsk gets stuck trying to repair

Sounds like the drive is bad. Get it replaced.

"the disk does not have enough space to replace bad clusters" has nothing
to do with the amount of free space you see available. Drives are made...
Forum: Storage (alternative) July 31st 07, 06:03 AM Posted to comp.sys.ibm.pc.hardware.storage,alt.comp.hardware,comp.sys.laptops
Replies: 56
Posted By Val[_2_]
bad clusters/sectors on new laptop, chkdsk gets stuck trying to repair

Sounds like the drive is bad. Get it replaced.

"the disk does not have enough space to replace bad clusters" has nothing
to do with the amount of free space you see available. Drives are made...
Forum: Compaq Computers July 15th 07, 10:40 PM Posted to alt.computer,alt.sys.pc-clone.compaq,comp.sys.laptops
Replies: 16
Posted By Val[_2_]
UPS with a " I don't want it to beep when lose power' option

Bobb

If you want one of those RJ45 to USB cables, let me know. I've ended up
with several that I don't use, not even sure if I still have UPSs around
that they go to.

Remove the obvious from my...
Showing results 1 to 6 of 6