Showing results 1 to 4 of 4
Search took 0.00 seconds.
Search: Posts From Last Day
New Windows 7 and 8.1 ISOs Now Available for Download by Mr. Man-wai Chang
New Windows 7 and 8.1 ISOs Now Available for Download Full story: https://news.softpedia.com/news/new-windows-7-and-8-1-isos-now-available-for-download-524135.shtml Download link: https://www.microsoft.com/en-us/software-download/home However, it looks like Microsoft hasn't completely...
(Multi-page thread 1 2)
Yesterday 09:05 PM
by 😉 Good Guy 😉 Go to last post
14 61 Homebuilt PC's
HDMI (cable?) Noise PROOF (youtube video) by [email protected]
In this video I explore the HDMI (cable?) noise by cranking up the volume to max on the denon 1909 receiver. As far as I am concerned this is now HARD CORE/100% EVIDENCE that something might be a-miss with HDMI cables and HDMI specification. What casts doubt on this is "coffee spill" on denon...
Yesterday 03:22 PM
by [email protected] Go to last post
0 1 Homebuilt PC's
HDMI vs Analog, Slight humming via HDMI by [email protected]
Ladies and Gentlemen, Today I will go to the repair shop, to tell them the story, and to try and have the DVI monitor repaired. If it is repaired I will repeat the setup to see if the PC-receiver HDMI setup will cause damage again. If it does Ladies and Gentlemen of the electronics industry,...
Yesterday 02:25 PM
by [email protected] Go to last post
3 4 Homebuilt PC's
HDMI vs Analog, Slight humming via HDMI by [email protected]
Ladies and Gentlemen, Today I will go to the repair shop, to tell them the story, and to try and have the DVI monitor repaired. If it is repaired I will repeat the setup to see if the PC-receiver HDMI setup will cause damage again. If it does Ladies and Gentlemen of the electronics industry,...
Yesterday 02:11 PM
by [email protected] Go to last post
1 2 Nvidia Videocards
Showing results 1 to 4 of 4