Showing results 1 to 6 of 6
Search took 0.00 seconds.
Search: Posts made by: 7
Forum: Nvidia Videocards February 3rd 08, 01:28 AM Posted to comp.os.linux.advocacy,alt.comp.periphs.videocards.nvidia,microsoft.public.windows.vista.general
Replies: 6
Posted By 7
Linux video game evolution

Micoshaft Corporation Fraudulent Asstroturfer Moshe Goldfarb wrote on
behalf of Micoshaft Corporation:

On Sun, 03 Feb 2008 00:15:48 GMT, 7 wrote:

Micoshaft Corporation Fraudulent...
Forum: Nvidia Videocards February 3rd 08, 01:15 AM Posted to comp.os.linux.advocacy,alt.comp.periphs.videocards.nvidia

On Sat, 02 Feb 2008 23:40:16 GMT, 7 wrote:

Micoshaft Corporation Fraudulent...
Forum: Nvidia Videocards February 3rd 08, 12:40 AM Posted to comp.os.linux.advocacy,alt.comp.periphs.videocards.nvidia
Replies: 6
Posted By 7
Linux video game evolution

Micoshaft Corporation Fraudulent Asstroturfer Moshe Goldfarb wrote on behalf
of Micoshaft Corporation:

On Sat, 02 Feb 2008 23:00:43 GMT, 7 wrote:

You are not a gamer. The best fast action...
Forum: Homebuilt PC's December 14th 07, 04:02 PM Posted to comp.os.linux.advocacy,microsoft.public.windows.vista.general,alt.os.linux,alt.comp.hardware.pc-homebuilt
Replies: 0
Posted By 7
Partitioning a disk for dual booting

Pandora wrote:

Dual booting Ubuntu and Vista has been dealt with in other threads but
I can't Google an answer to my question:

The problem you have is that micoshaft PISTA is inferior...
Forum: Asus Motherboards March 4th 07, 01:55 PM Posted to alt.comp.hardware,alt.comp.periphs.mainboard.asus,uk.comp.homebuilt
Replies: 22
Posted By 7
using Memtest86+

Synapse Syndrome wrote:

How do I use memtest86+ to check what the fastest clock speeds my memory
can
reach? I thought there was some mode that checked different timings, but
I cannot...
Forum: General March 4th 07, 01:55 PM Posted to alt.comp.hardware,alt.comp.periphs.mainboard.asus,uk.comp.homebuilt
Replies: 22
Posted By 7
using Memtest86+