Showing results 1 to 25 of 40
Search took 0.00 seconds.
Search: Posts made by: ***** charles
Forum: AMD x86-64 Processors July 22nd 07, 12:25 AM Posted to alt.comp.hardware.amd.x86-64
Replies: 6
Posted By ***** charles
New quads and the sockets in which they will work?

"dave" wrote in message
***** charles wrote:
Hi all,

I would like to get a...
Forum: AMD x86-64 Processors July 20th 07, 06:16 PM Posted to alt.comp.hardware.amd.x86-64
Replies: 6
Posted By ***** charles
New quads and the sockets in which they will work?

"mr deo" wrote
in message ...

"***** charles" wrote in message
Forum: AMD x86-64 Processors July 20th 07, 06:06 PM Posted to alt.comp.hardware.amd.x86-64
Replies: 6
Posted By ***** charles
New quads and the sockets in which they will work?

What do you mean by media support?

Rendering.

later....
Forum: AMD x86-64 Processors July 17th 07, 11:32 PM Posted to alt.comp.hardware.amd.x86-64
Replies: 6
Posted By ***** charles
New quads and the sockets in which they will work?

Hi all,

I would like to get a single socket motherboard now
that will take the quads that come out shortly. Is
this even possible? What I am hoping for is a 1000
like opteron quad that will run at...
Forum: Compaq Computers July 9th 07, 03:30 PM Posted to alt.sys.pc-clone.compaq
Replies: 5
Posted By ***** charles
Compaq M2000 dead laptop?

Hi all,

I have a Compaq Presario M2000 laptop that
was sitting for a couple of weeks. I plugged in
the adapter and pushed the power button and
NOTHING, no lights, no beeps nothing. So
I removed...
Forum: Intel June 4th 07, 10:14 AM Posted to comp.sys.intel
Replies: 2
Posted By ***** charles
Which cpu's?

"Zadok" wrote in message
On Fri, 01 Jun 2007 01:36:44 GMT, "***** charles"
wrote:

hi all,
Forum: Intel June 1st 07, 02:36 AM Posted to comp.sys.intel
Replies: 2
Posted By ***** charles
Which cpu's?

hi all,

I have an Intel SE7525RP2 and I need to know which
cpu(s) I can put in it that will support 64bit processing?

thanks,
charles....
Forum: Intel May 1st 07, 07:03 PM Posted to comp.sys.intel
Replies: 0
Posted By ***** charles
Where does Intel keep info on programming at the vmm level?

Hi all,

I would like to put together a system that has two 5160's
in it. Then I would like to learn how to program it at the
VT-x level. Where does Intel keep this kind of...
Forum: AMD x86-64 Processors April 27th 07, 07:29 PM Posted to alt.comp.hardware.amd.x86-64
Replies: 10
Posted By ***** charles
Repair Hard drive mbr Help

"spock" wrote in message
Hello Everyone
I am not sure where to post this but I could not find a news group...
Forum: Intel April 27th 07, 02:27 PM Posted to comp.sys.intel
Replies: 20
Posted By ***** charles
all stop

"cew" wrote in message
cew wrote:
I have task manager processes running. When my computer completely
stops working,...
Forum: Dell Computers April 26th 07, 02:22 AM Posted to alt.sys.pc-clone.dell
Replies: 14
Posted By ***** charles
Vista license ok for 3 pc's ?

RnR wrote in message ...
Since I haven't read the Vista licensing verbage, does anyone know if
I purchase Vista (perhaps Ultimate, not sure) is it...
Forum: Intel April 26th 07, 01:48 AM Posted to comp.sys.intel
Replies: 20
Posted By ***** charles
all stop

"cew" wrote in message
I have task manager processes running. When my computer completely
stops working, system idle and all...
Forum: Intel April 26th 07, 01:44 AM Posted to comp.sys.intel
Replies: 20
Posted By ***** charles
all stop

"cew" wrote in message
***** charles wrote:
"cew" wrote in message
Forum: AMD x86-64 Processors April 24th 07, 01:15 AM Posted to alt.comp.hardware.amd.x86-64
Replies: 0
Posted By ***** charles
64bit vs. 32bit cpu's for an SE7525RP2?

Hi all,

I have an Intel SE7525RP2 and I need to get at least
one cpu for it. I was looking at Intels' table about the
cpu's that go into this mb. Is it true that all cpu's that
are compatible for...
Forum: Intel April 24th 07, 12:46 AM Posted to comp.sys.intel
Replies: 20
Posted By ***** charles
all stop

"cew" wrote in message
I have task manager processes running. When my computer completely
stops working, system idle and all...
Forum: Intel April 21st 07, 08:55 PM Posted to comp.sys.intel
Replies: 0
Posted By ***** charles
Xeon support for em64t not on all 800fsb models?

Hi all,

I have an Intel SE7525RP2 and I need to get at least
one cpu for it. I was looking at Intels' table about the
cpu's that go into this mb. Is it true that all cpu's that
are compatible for...
Forum: Dell Computers April 20th 07, 04:11 AM Posted to alt.sys.pc-clone.dell
Replies: 4
Posted By ***** charles
What driver is it seeking? The answer

Turns out it was looking for the chipset TI driver.

later....

"Ben Myers" wrote in message
Once again,...
Forum: Dell Computers April 19th 07, 02:14 PM Posted to alt.sys.pc-clone.dell
Replies: 4
Posted By ***** charles
What driver is it seeking?

The Google search gave a clue that I need a chipset driver
install. Will try

thanks,
charles.....

RnR wrote in message ...
Until you get a better...
Forum: Dell Computers April 19th 07, 01:50 PM Posted to alt.sys.pc-clone.dell
Replies: 4
Posted By ***** charles
What driver is it seeking?

Hi all,

I have a Latitude D610 and I have reloaded all the drivers
I could find. I even loaded the Conexant driver for the modem
which went fine. Problem is, it is still showing in Control
Panel...
Forum: Intel April 18th 07, 04:23 PM Posted to comp.sys.intel
Replies: 2
Posted By ***** charles
SE7525RP2 - which cpu's?

"Bill Davidsen" wrote in message
***** charles wrote:
Hi all,

I have had this mb for a while, SE7525RP2, and I
would like to...
Forum: Intel April 16th 07, 05:23 PM Posted to comp.sys.intel
Replies: 2
Posted By ***** charles
SE7525RP2 - which cpu's?

Hi all,

I have had this mb for a while, SE7525RP2, and I
would like to put a couple of cpu's in it and get it
up and running. My question is which pair gives
the best bang for the buck. When I...
Forum: Asus Motherboards March 24th 07, 05:38 PM Posted to alt.comp.periphs.mainboard.asus
Replies: 5
Posted By ***** charles
ASrock 775dual-VSTA sometimes refuses to boot even to BIOS

snip

however an odd workaround that seems to work is

1) Boot PC and it hangs pre BIOS or Graphics card banner

2) Eject the CD tray

3) press the reset button
Forum: Intel March 19th 07, 03:54 PM Posted to comp.sys.intel
Replies: 7
Posted By ***** charles
Which of the newer cpu's runs the coldest?

I need to put together a 1U file server. I would like to
know which of the newer chips runs the coldest because
that seems to be a big issue with 1U cases and the fans
on the cpus...
Forum: Intel March 18th 07, 07:46 PM Posted to comp.sys.intel
Replies: 7
Posted By ***** charles
Which of the newer cpu's runs the coldest?

Hi all,

I need to put together a 1U file server. I would like to
know which of the newer chips runs the coldest because
that seems to be a big issue with 1U cases and the fans
on the cpus are real...
Forum: Intel March 2nd 07, 02:52 PM Posted to comp.sys.intel
Replies: 33
Posted By ***** charles
Any OSX86 users here?

"Benjamin Gawert" wrote in message
* Intel Guy:

Why doesn't apple release OSX for the PC?

Simply because Apple gets more...
Showing results 1 to 25 of 40