Showing results 1 to 4 of 4
Search took 0.02 seconds.
Search: Posts made by: Chobin
Forum: Scanners August 9th 11, 10:06 AM Posted to alt.comp.periphs.scanner
Replies: 0
Posted By Chobin
[Impostazioni di default] Ricoh IS450d

Hello, I'd like to modify the default settings of my Ricoh IS450d, but
I cannot do it.
The scanner driver don't let me save settings.
Every time the scan window appears I read A3 - plain paper.
I'd...
Forum: Scanners August 8th 11, 04:31 PM Posted to alt.comp.periphs.scanner
Replies: 0
Posted By Chobin
[Default Settings] Scanner Ricoh

Hello, I have a Ricoh IS450d SCSI scanner installed on my pc, running
Windows XP sp3.
I can change settings, but not save them as default.
I'like to change the default A3 - plain paper, in A4...
Forum: Ati Videocards November 23rd 06, 01:54 PM Posted to alt.comp.periphs.videocards.ati
Replies: 1
Posted By Chobin
x1650 agp

Ok, all right I've managed to make it run.
Bye.

Chobin ha scritto:

Hi, I have a problem with this video card and an Asus K8V SE DELUXE
motherboard.
When I plug in the card the Promise...
Forum: Ati Videocards November 19th 06, 10:53 AM Posted to alt.comp.periphs.videocards.ati
Replies: 1
Posted By Chobin
x1650 agp

Hi, I have a problem with this video card and an Asus K8V SE DELUXE
motherboard.
When I plug in the card the Promise controller bios disappears.
I have tried:
- two power supplies together;
- Asus...
Showing results 1 to 4 of 4