Showing results 1 to 4 of 4
Search took 0.24 seconds.
Search: Posts made by: Tracey a gaunt
Forum: UK Computer Vendors January 22nd 08, 12:02 AM Posted to uk.comp.vendors
Replies: 11
Posted By Tracey a gaunt
unipackage

Explain to your bank whats happened and get them to change your card as he
kept trying to use my card for big purchases

url:http://www.myreader.co.uk/msg/10322592.aspx
Forum: UK Computer Vendors January 22nd 08, 12:00 AM Posted to uk.comp.vendors
Replies: 11
Posted By Tracey a gaunt
unipackage

so sorry for that i wonder just how many people have been conned the website
has now dissapeared

url:http://www.myreader.co.uk/msg/10322592.aspx
Forum: UK Computer Vendors January 11th 08, 05:03 PM Posted to uk.comp.vendors
Replies: 11
Posted By Tracey a gaunt
unipackage

i paid with my switch card which i have asked the bank for fraud
reimbursment too they reissued the card today as this company were trying to
get different transactions to go thru on my...
Forum: UK Computer Vendors January 10th 08, 06:52 PM Posted to uk.comp.vendors
Replies: 11
Posted By Tracey a gaunt
unipackage

Its a total con i have contacted the police today they took the payment and
nothing all emails bounce as user unknown