Showing results 1 to 25 of 424
Search took 2.88 seconds.
Search: Posts made by: Tony
Forum: Printers April 1st 07, 12:02 AM Posted to comp.periphs.printers
Replies: 4
Posted By Tony
Epson C900 cartridge change

" wrote:
Hello,

did someone know how to change a toner cartridge that
is not !!! empty from a Epson C900? I don't see a solution
with the software to change...
Forum: Printers March 31st 07, 10:36 PM Posted to comp.periphs.printers
Replies: 5
Posted By Tony
LJ 5si - Page count, grey bars and thick ink.

Philadelphia Frank wrote:
I bought a Laserjet 5si for $100. It has less than 2000 page count.How
could I go wrong? Well now I've got a 100lb monster in my kitchen and
I...
Forum: Printers March 29th 07, 08:22 AM Posted to comp.periphs.printers
Replies: 18
Posted By Tony
Epson non-OEM ink nags: Research

Meander Holefield wrote:
Arthur Entlich wrote in news:DH8Mh.47037$DN.45500
@pd7urf2no:

Epson printers have an EEPROM which has the function of being...
Forum: Printers March 29th 07, 08:12 AM Posted to comp.periphs.printers
Replies: 14
Posted By Tony
Does anyone refill colour lasers?

"Al Bundy" wrote:
On Mar 27, 2:46 pm, Tony wrote:
"Ken" Reply to NG only wrote:

Hear plenty about at refilling inkjets but does anyone...
Forum: Printers March 27th 07, 08:46 PM Posted to comp.periphs.printers
Replies: 14
Posted By Tony
Does anyone refill colour lasers?

"Ken" Reply to NG only wrote:
Hear plenty about at refilling inkjets but does anyone have good or bad
experience refilling colour lasers?
Ken

Plenty of people successfully do it.
Like inkjet...
Forum: Printers March 27th 07, 08:41 PM Posted to comp.periphs.printers
Replies: 6
Posted By Tony
How to print in 3 copies from DOS (HP LaserJet 1300)

wrote:
Hello!

I have small question.

I have an old accounting program and need to print from DOS to HP
LaserJet 1300 in 3 copies. The program itself doesn't have the...
Forum: Printers March 27th 07, 08:32 AM Posted to comp.periphs.printers
Replies: 3
Posted By Tony
My EPSON Stylus Photo 750 printer only makes strips !!

"Jud" wrote:
Hi Tony,

I'm a Do-It-Yourselfer, and if anyone knows what board I could
replace, where I could find a Service or Repair Manual online and a
source for EPSON...
Forum: Printers March 27th 07, 08:25 AM Posted to comp.periphs.printers
Replies: 3
Posted By Tony
Canon IP 5300 whos got one and any problems ???

Aussie Paladin Aussie Paladin wrote:
Just bought one and me anm pretty impressed so far. Things i like
about are the to the edge printing, I use this for my poster printing
with Rasterbator,...
Forum: Printers March 26th 07, 08:34 PM Posted to comp.periphs.printers
Replies: 6
Posted By Tony
Is there a way to recycle old/used HP Deskjet pritners?

"Jazz" wrote:
I am the technology manager for a company and we toss out countless HP
deskjet printers because something will break on them and the repair
ends up costing more...
Forum: Printers March 23rd 07, 06:51 AM Posted to comp.periphs.printers
Replies: 3
Posted By Tony
My EPSON Stylus Photo 750 printer only makes strips !!

"Jud" wrote:
Hi,
I'm using Win98 SE and USB 1.1 in an old PENTIUM II 300-500 MHz DELL
laptop.

Our daughter borrowed the printer a few years ago for school. She
returned...
Forum: Printers March 23rd 07, 06:25 AM Posted to comp.periphs.printers
Replies: 5
Posted By Tony
epson r210 fuzzy lines

Shooter
I assumed so, your advice was fine. Wish I had thought of it :)
Tony

"Shooter" wrote:
Grant, My last post should have been for you, sorry about that...
Forum: Printers March 22nd 07, 07:37 PM Posted to comp.periphs.printers
Replies: 2
Posted By Tony
Canon MP530

"Joell" wrote:
Is there a way to send incoming fax to memory and not print automatically?

There probably isn't a setting to do this, but if you remove the paper most FAX
machines...
Forum: Printers March 21st 07, 07:25 AM Posted to comp.periphs.printers
Replies: 5
Posted By Tony
epson r210 fuzzy lines

"grant walker" wrote:
i do a head clean on my epson r210 then print out the nozzel check pattern.

5 colours print fine, the photo blue has all the bars printed, there...
Forum: Printers March 18th 07, 02:46 AM Posted to comp.periphs.printers
Replies: 6
Posted By Tony
Print server for HP Colour Laser 3600

Warren Block wrote:
Simon wrote:
I have a HP Colour Laser 3600 that is USB, i would like a network it
over a wired network, Can any one recomend a...
Forum: Printers March 17th 07, 09:06 AM Posted to comp.periphs.printers
Replies: 19
Posted By Tony
Good all in one inkjet?

Xainin wrote:
Tony wrote:

snip

That depends.

If you want it for business than HP, but if you want it for photos...
Forum: Printers March 17th 07, 03:54 AM Posted to comp.periphs.printers
Replies: 19
Posted By Tony
Good all in one inkjet?

snip

That depends.

If you want it for business than HP, but if you want it for photos Canon.

It's for home use. So Canon's the only good choice?
No
For very good quality photos you...
Forum: Printers March 16th 07, 10:38 PM Posted to comp.periphs.printers
Replies: 7
Posted By Tony
Ink level reset for HPF380

Tony wrote:
"il barbi" wrote:
I use ink refills (non-HP) for my HP F380 but I find the procedure for
resetting the ink level is...
Forum: Printers March 16th 07, 10:28 PM Posted to comp.periphs.printers
Replies: 7
Posted By Tony
Ink level reset for HPF380

"il barbi" wrote:
I use ink refills (non-HP) for my HP F380 but I find the procedure for
resetting the ink level is somewhat boring and risky - you extract the...
Forum: Printers March 15th 07, 08:50 AM Posted to comp.periphs.printers
Replies: 9
Posted By Tony
Epson chips

"Jan Alter" wrote:
"Tony" wrote in message
Meander Holefield wrote:

Forum: Printers March 15th 07, 08:43 AM Posted to comp.periphs.printers
Replies: 15
Posted By Tony
Oki 3200 toner cardridge reset

Marcin Szczepaniak wrote:
Dnia 15.03.2007 Tony napisa³/a:

There are no fuses in the toner cartridges for this printer.
The fuses...
Forum: Printers March 15th 07, 02:56 AM Posted to comp.periphs.printers
Replies: 15
Posted By Tony
Oki 3200 toner cardridge reset

Marcin Szczepaniak wrote:
Hi !

Few months ago i've bought new Oki 3200 color laser printer. It is simple
model
without any LCD and network adapter. Yesterday...
Forum: Printers March 14th 07, 08:05 AM Posted to comp.periphs.printers
Replies: 9
Posted By Tony
Epson chips

Meander Holefield wrote:

snip

I think that owning an Epson is sometimes like owning a Ford Edsel or a
Triumph Spitfire. They need more work than ever dreamed possible yet...
Forum: Printers March 10th 07, 07:56 PM Posted to comp.periphs.printers
Replies: 5
Posted By Tony
Re-set Canon ip4200 printer after refilling

Martin ©¿©¬ @nohere.net wrote:
Hi
I refilled my magenta cart before I got the 'low ink' message
and now that the printer thinks the cart is empty
(even though it's not) I'm getting 'low ink...
Forum: Printers March 10th 07, 03:01 AM Posted to comp.periphs.printers
Replies: 7
Posted By Tony
how to check my printers

Nicolaas Hawkins wrote:
On Sat, 10 Mar 2007 00:37:23 GMT, "William R. Walsh"
wrote...
Forum: Printers March 9th 07, 09:26 PM Posted to comp.periphs.printers
Replies: 14
Posted By Tony
Art's Schedule (If anyone cares ;-))

I have never met Sandi but I am told I would have to be very polite!
Tony

"Cari" wrote:
You should have hidden in Sandi's suitcase and sneaked over!
--
Cari...
Showing results 1 to 25 of 424