Showing results 1 to 11 of 11
Search took 0.03 seconds.
Search: Posts made by: Jimbo
Forum: Storage (alternative) December 26th 06, 10:07 PM Posted to comp.sys.ibm.pc.hardware.storage
Replies: 47
Posted By Jimbo
Ghost or something like it?

Arno Wagner wrote:
Previously Jimbo wrote:
Arno Wagner wrote:
Previously Jimbo wrote:
Arno Wagner ...
Forum: Storage (alternative) December 25th 06, 10:31 PM Posted to comp.sys.ibm.pc.hardware.storage
Replies: 47
Posted By Jimbo
Ghost or something like it?

Arno Wagner wrote:
Previously Jimbo wrote:
Arno Wagner wrote:
Previously Jimbo wrote:
Arno Wagner ...
Forum: Storage (alternative) December 25th 06, 08:45 PM Posted to comp.sys.ibm.pc.hardware.storage
Replies: 47
Posted By Jimbo
Ghost or something like it?

Arno Wagner wrote:
Previously Jimbo wrote:
Arno Wagner wrote:
Previously Joe wrote:
OK, my Dell system crashed last week....
Forum: Storage (alternative) December 25th 06, 07:31 PM Posted to comp.sys.ibm.pc.hardware.storage
Replies: 47
Posted By Jimbo
Ghost or something like it?

Arno Wagner wrote:
Previously Joe wrote:
OK, my Dell system crashed last week. With help from a Dell tech
support guy, I did a quick format and reinstalled...
Forum: General December 24th 06, 03:12 AM Posted to alt.comp.hardware
Replies: 21
Posted By Jimbo
? Ground Wires on Molex Connector (Reverseable?)

CBFalconer wrote
Alec S wrote

The new question then is, why do the new standards such as SATA
cables still use separate ground wires when they surely could use...
Forum: Storage (alternative) December 23rd 06, 05:48 PM Posted to comp.sys.ibm.pc.hardware.storage
Replies: 12
Posted By Jimbo
Western Digital My Book 500GB Not Installing on my WIndows XP, Help?

Arno Wagner wrote:
Previously Impmon wrote:
On 9 Dec 2006 03:30:12 GMT, Arno Wagner wrote:

Because they have a near-monopoly and people...
Forum: Storage (alternative) December 20th 06, 09:30 AM Posted to comp.sys.ibm.pc.hardware.storage
Replies: 17
Posted By Jimbo
Why does hd defrag work when they work on virtual/logical blocks rather than physical?

Arno Wagner wrote
Anthony Paul wrote:
Thanks to all for replying!

Rod Speed wrote:
Anthony Paul wrote

I...
Forum: General December 15th 06, 06:53 PM Posted to alt.comp.hardware
Replies: 9
Posted By Jimbo
spontaineous zero byte file size for several mp3's

kony wrote:
On Fri, 15 Dec 2006 20:21:31 +1100, "Jimbo"
wrote:

I agree. But nobody has every suggested that Microsoft has a
technical mind. It is well...
Forum: General December 15th 06, 09:21 AM Posted to alt.comp.hardware
Replies: 9
Posted By Jimbo
spontaineous zero byte file size for several mp3's

CBFalconer wrote:
Jimbo wrote:
CBFalconer wrote:
Quaoar wrote:
humbll via HWKB.com wrote:

I have a newer dell laptop with an 80...
Forum: General December 15th 06, 03:11 AM Posted to alt.comp.hardware
Replies: 9
Posted By Jimbo
spontaineous zero byte file size for several mp3's

CBFalconer wrote:
Quaoar wrote:
humbll via HWKB.com wrote:

I have a newer dell laptop with an 80 GB hard drive on which I had
about 200 mp3's stored. Over a...
Forum: Storage (alternative) December 14th 06, 11:13 PM Posted to comp.sys.ibm.pc.hardware.storage
Replies: 3
Posted By Jimbo
What should i choose RAID 5 or RAID 10

Arno Wagner wrote:
Previously wrote:
I'm going to get a new RAID Hard Drive array setup soon, and i was
wondering, since i'm pairing up a 3Ware...
Showing results 1 to 11 of 11