Showing results 1 to 5 of 5
Search took 0.00 seconds.
Search: Posts made by: baddley
Forum: Homebuilt PC's November 9th 06, 02:59 PM Posted to alt.comp.hardware.pc-homebuilt
Replies: 8
Posted By baddley
What motherboard and CPU should I get?

On 9 Nov 2006 01:19:54 -0800, "DustWolf" wrote:

Check the prices on your end on motherboards, around here, MSI is what
you'd buy if you wanted to have the best, and Gigabyte is...
Forum: Homebuilt PC's November 9th 06, 01:30 AM Posted to alt.comp.hardware.pc-homebuilt
Replies: 8
Posted By baddley
What motherboard and CPU should I get?

I've used Asus boards to build home desktops.

Three of them are now the backbone of my home network.

Now that 64-bit and dual cpu's are the talk of the town, I would like
to keep up to date with...
Forum: Homebuilt PC's September 14th 06, 12:36 PM Posted to alt.comp.hardware.pc-homebuilt
Replies: 9
Posted By baddley
Do I have a damaged CPU?

On 14 Sep 2006 01:22:57 -0700, wrote:

baddley wrote:

I had been running a desktop with Asus A7M266, AMD Athlon 1.4GHz and
750 MB, 266Mhz DDR memory chips when I...
Forum: Homebuilt PC's September 14th 06, 12:32 PM Posted to alt.comp.hardware.pc-homebuilt
Replies: 9
Posted By baddley
Do I have a damaged CPU?

On Thu, 14 Sep 2006 09:13:57 GMT, "SteveH"
wrote:

"baddley" wrote in message
I...
Forum: Homebuilt PC's September 14th 06, 08:33 AM Posted to alt.comp.hardware.pc-homebuilt
Replies: 9
Posted By baddley
Do I have a damaged CPU?

I had been running a desktop with Asus A7M266, AMD Athlon 1.4GHz and
750 MB, 266Mhz DDR memory chips when I noticed the CPU fans
intermittently malfunctioning. Then I started getting frequent...
Showing results 1 to 5 of 5