Showing results 1 to 25 of 49
Search took 0.13 seconds.
Search: Posts made by: BH2
Forum: Homebuilt PC's October 24th 08, 12:24 AM Posted to alt.comp.hardware.pc-homebuilt
Replies: 13
Posted By BH2
Boot Problems

Hi Guys,
The help provided is fantastic, nice to know there is help out there,
Thankyou.
I will try and monitor the psu, by the way the psu came with the case, it is
a Cooler Master Elite 340...
Forum: Homebuilt PC's October 23rd 08, 01:57 PM Posted to alt.comp.hardware.pc-homebuilt
Replies: 13
Posted By BH2
Boot Problems

Hi Guys I really appreciate the help, USB, I didn't think abut that but have
a usb external drive plugged in an is active when I first boot up the
system, but would that make a difference, because...
Forum: Homebuilt PC's October 23rd 08, 12:49 PM Posted to alt.comp.hardware.pc-homebuilt
Replies: 13
Posted By BH2
Boot Problems

Hi,
thanks for the advice will use it, have noticed another variance of the
problem. If I just switch the computer off at the box only, then later
switch it back on the problem is still there,...
Forum: Homebuilt PC's October 22nd 08, 05:26 AM Posted to alt.comp.hardware.pc-homebuilt
Replies: 13
Posted By BH2
Boot Problems

Hi guys,
some advice please, have vista installed with all the updates, just recently
everytime I boot my computer up, it does the post phase, then it just stays
on a blank screen. I have to switch...
Forum: Ati Videocards July 11th 08, 06:13 AM Posted to alt.comp.periphs.videocards.ati
Replies: 1
Posted By BH2
ATI R9550LP

Hi guys,
need some advice please, I need a Vista driver for graphics card ATI
R9550LP, have checked the net but don't seem to be able to find one, will a
driver for the 9600 work ok, if so where...
Forum: Homebuilt PC's July 10th 08, 06:29 AM Posted to alt.comp.hardware.pc-homebuilt
Replies: 1
Posted By BH2
Ram Compatability ASUS Mobo

Hi Guys,
would appreciate some advice on Ram Compatability for ths ASAS Mainboard
M3A32-MVP-Deluxe-WiFi AM2+ Skt. What I purchased before finding out if it
was compatatble was the following...
Forum: Asus Motherboards July 10th 08, 06:23 AM Posted to alt.comp.periphs.mainboard.asus
Replies: 1
Posted By BH2
QVL Ram comptability

Hi Guys,
would appreciate some advice on Ram Compatability for ths ASAS Mainboard
M3A32-MVP-Deluxe-WiFi AM2+ Skt. What I purchased before finding out if it
was compatatble was the following...
Forum: Homebuilt PC's May 30th 08, 12:56 AM Posted to alt.comp.hardware.pc-homebuilt
Replies: 1
Posted By BH2
Mutimedia controller

Hi Guys,
had to reformat my computer, everything has gone on with one exception,
windows xp sp3 keeps finding a Multimedia Controller, wants to instal a
driver, but I cannot find it so it stays...
Forum: Asus Motherboards May 28th 08, 04:39 PM Posted to alt.comp.periphs.mainboard.asus
Replies: 3
Posted By BH2
Can't Detect SATA HDD

Thanks guys found the problem in the BIOS, your help appreciated
Regars
Bob
"BH" wrote in message
Thanks...
Forum: Homebuilt PC's March 13th 08, 09:14 AM Posted to alt.comp.hardware.pc-homebuilt
Replies: 1
Posted By BH2
Voip - with wireless modem ?

Hi,
I have built new computer, everything is working great, have a question
about using voip. I have a Dlink DSL-G604T wireless router modem, can I use
this for Voip phone calls, if so what other...
Forum: Asus Motherboards February 27th 08, 05:32 AM Posted to alt.comp.periphs.mainboard.asus
Replies: 3
Posted By BH2
Asus Mobo P5KR Onboard Sound

Thanks Paul will try it
Regards
Bob
"Paul" wrote in message ...
BH2 wrote:
Hi guys,
Got 2 problems, have the P5KR Mobo, just installed windowsXp,...
Forum: Asus Motherboards February 26th 08, 02:39 PM Posted to alt.comp.periphs.mainboard.asus
Replies: 3
Posted By BH2
Asus Mobo P5KR Onboard Sound

Thanks Paul will try that
Regards
Bob
"Paul" wrote in message ...
BH2 wrote:
Hi guys,
Got 2 problems, have the P5KR Mobo, just installed...
Forum: Asus Motherboards February 26th 08, 12:53 PM Posted to alt.comp.periphs.mainboard.asus
Replies: 3
Posted By BH2
Asus Mobo P5KR Onboard Sound

Hi guys,
Got 2 problems, have the P5KR Mobo, just installed windowsXp, enabled the
Realtek HD Audio in the Bios, but tried to install the driver and it
progresses so far and then I get an error...
Forum: Asus Motherboards February 26th 08, 12:36 PM Posted to alt.comp.periphs.mainboard.asus
Replies: 2
Posted By BH2
Auss A8V-E SE - Sata

Thanks Andy that worked great
Regards
Bob
"Andy" wrote in message
On Tue, 26 Feb 2008 07:35:45 +0800, "BH2"
Forum: Asus Motherboards February 25th 08, 11:35 PM Posted to alt.comp.periphs.mainboard.asus
Replies: 2
Posted By BH2
Auss A8V-E SE - Sata

Hi Guys,
some advice please, I am in the process of building a computer using the
A8V-SE and Sata Drives. I have completed it but the computer does not
recognise the drives, I have enabled the...
Forum: Homebuilt PC's February 24th 08, 07:06 AM Posted to alt.comp.hardware.pc-homebuilt
Replies: 8
Posted By BH2
New Computer SATA Drive Problem

Thanks for the advice guys it is apprecitated, not having installed a Sata
drive before, I am sorry if the question annoyed some people, but if you
don't ask you don't learn, there is so much info...
Forum: Homebuilt PC's February 23rd 08, 11:52 AM Posted to alt.comp.hardware.pc-homebuilt
Replies: 8
Posted By BH2
New Computer SATA Drive Problem

Hi,
OK found the post, but where do I get the drivers from, could not find any
on my Mobo disk
Thanks and Regards
Bob
"tpow" wrote in message...
Forum: Homebuilt PC's February 23rd 08, 09:46 AM Posted to alt.comp.hardware.pc-homebuilt
Replies: 8
Posted By BH2
New Computer SATA Drive Problem

Hi Guys,
just built a new computer, used an ASUS A8V-E SE, 2 Gb Ram Amd 64x2 Cpu, and
a SATA HDD

Ok the building went ok, I have never used a Sata drive before, the computer
failed to recognise...
Forum: Homebuilt PC's February 21st 08, 08:03 PM Posted to alt.comp.hardware.pc-homebuilt
Replies: 2
Posted By BH2
new computer build - advice

Thanks Paul,
Problem solved, the 2x2 connector had not seated properly, your advice is
appreciated
Thankyou
Regards
Bob

"Paul" wrote in message ...
Forum: Homebuilt PC's February 21st 08, 12:14 PM Posted to alt.comp.hardware.pc-homebuilt
Replies: 2
Posted By BH2
new computer build - advice

Hi,
I have just put together a computer, I used an asus mobo (used)ASV - E 8E
(AMD Skt 939), a new amd 64x2 (new), an asus En6600-TD 256Mb GeForce DDR PCI
Express graphics card (used).

Ok I have...
Forum: Homebuilt PC's February 20th 08, 10:25 AM Posted to alt.comp.hardware.pc-homebuilt
Replies: 4
Posted By BH2
Graphics card driver- ASUS

Thanks for you help guys, followed the link and got the driver, very much
appreciated
Regards
Bob
"Paul" wrote in message ...
Bill wrote:
In...
Forum: Homebuilt PC's February 20th 08, 01:02 AM Posted to alt.comp.hardware.pc-homebuilt
Replies: 4
Posted By BH2
Graphics card driver- ASUS

Hi Guys,
I am building a computer and have an ASUS En6600-TD 256Mb GeForce DDR PCI
Express Graphics card to use, but don't have a driver disk. Have looked on
the net for one 'Drivers Guide', but...
Forum: Homebuilt PC's July 30th 07, 11:58 AM Posted to alt.comp.hardware.pc-homebuilt
Replies: 12
Posted By BH2
Choosing a CPU fan

Hi Kev,
I have just installed the same CPU and I used a copper Zalman fan, it is
bigger than the amd fan but it is great, I use it with the speed control
provided, good quality and resonable price...
Forum: Homebuilt PC's July 19th 07, 03:44 PM Posted to alt.comp.hardware.pc-homebuilt
Replies: 11
Posted By BH2
Transfer HDD to a new computer

Thanks Dave
Regards
Bob
"DaveW" wrote in message
You HAVE to reformat the harddrive and do a fresh install of the OS
Forum: Homebuilt PC's July 16th 07, 01:39 PM Posted to alt.comp.hardware.pc-homebuilt
Replies: 11
Posted By BH2
Transfer HDD to a new computer

Thanks Guys for all the help and advice it is really appreciated
Regards
Bob
"Strobe" wrote in message
On Sun, 15 Jul...