Showing results 1 to 12 of 12
Search took 0.03 seconds.
Search: Posts made by: a concerned member of the usenet community
Forum: Homebuilt PC's June 17th 16, 11:29 AM Posted to alt.comp.hardware.pc-homebuilt
Replies: 1
SOYO KT-880 loses inputs

I have a homebuilt desktop that I've been running for many years.

WinXP SP3

SOYO Dragon KT-880 board

Wired keyboard to USB input

Logitech 305 wireless mouse.
Forum: Homebuilt PC's July 1st 09, 05:30 PM Posted to alt.comp.hardware.pc-homebuilt
Replies: 6
Good Board Swap 'Cept for One Thing...

"SteveH" wrote in message
I have a box that I've...

"ToolPackinMama" wrote in message
a concerned member of the usenet community wrote:
I have a box that I've upgraded from...
Forum: Homebuilt PC's July 1st 09, 05:29 PM Posted to alt.comp.hardware.pc-homebuilt

"Paul" wrote in message
a concerned member of the usenet community wrote:
I have a box that I've upgraded from a 95 machine to...
Forum: Homebuilt PC's July 1st 09, 05:19 AM Posted to alt.comp.hardware.pc-homebuilt
Replies: 6
Good Board Swap 'Cept for One Thing...

I have a box that I've upgraded from a 95 machine to 98 to 98SE that is on
it's third case, fourth primary HD and, after yesterday, it's sixth board.
It hasn't always been easy, but it generally...
Forum: Homebuilt PC's June 28th 09, 05:51 AM Posted to alt.comp.hardware.pc-homebuilt
Replies: 3
Soyo drivers now that they're gone?

So I tried hitting Soyo's servers for a driver/install CD and found them
dead. Further look shows they went Chapter 7 in May.

Any ideas on where to get downloads now? Has some other company...
Forum: Homebuilt PC's June 17th 09, 04:37 PM Posted to alt.comp.hardware.pc-homebuilt
Replies: 0
FIC AZ31 USB

FIC AZ31

Did this board have USB 1.1 or 2.0? FIC does not have support for it
anymore, I guess.

Thanks!
Forum: Homebuilt PC's July 19th 08, 11:09 PM Posted to alt.comp.hardware.pc-homebuilt
Replies: 3
is there an acronis activation?

OK. Thank you.

"Stathis Raymund" wrote in message
On Wed, 16 Jul 2008 22:10:57 -0400, a concerned member of the...
Forum: Homebuilt PC's July 17th 08, 03:10 AM Posted to alt.comp.hardware.pc-homebuilt
Replies: 3
is there an acronis activation?

Does True Image 9 phone home? Does it act like XP if I use it on two
machines? I need to run it from a 98SE partition another machine and the
newer ones do not support it.
Forum: Homebuilt PC's May 8th 08, 03:53 AM Posted to alt.comp.hardware.pc-homebuilt
Replies: 19
Setting up a computer in a restaurant kitchen

"Jim" wrote in message
On May 7, 2:36 am, mizerydearia mizerydearia.
Forum: Homebuilt PC's April 19th 08, 02:54 PM Posted to alt.comp.hardware.pc-homebuilt
Replies: 0
Looping Reboot on XPHome after increasing to 3G RAM

Soyo KT880 Dragon2 v.2, XP2900+

The board has 4 slots and supports 4G of memory

Windows XP Home

I took out 2 512 sticks from DimA 1 and DimB 1(as per the manual) and
replaced them with 3 GSkill...
Forum: Homebuilt PC's April 14th 08, 04:10 AM Posted to alt.comp.hardware.pc-homebuilt
Replies: 62
XP Authentication after June 30?

So if MS is going to stop selling XP after June 30... will it also stop
requiring authentication calls and such?
Showing results 1 to 12 of 12