Showing results 1 to 18 of 18
Search took 0.03 seconds.
Search: Posts made by: F r e e
Forum: Homebuilt PC's June 2nd 08, 02:18 PM Posted to alt.comp.hardware.pc-homebuilt,alt.comp.periphs.mainboard.asus,microsoft.public.windowsxp.hardware
Replies: 19
Posted By F r e e
which Asus P5K motherboard ?

"Talal Itani" escribió en el mensaje de noticias

I need to buy an Asus motherboard for a new PC. P5K seems to be a good
choice, yet...
Forum: Asus Motherboards June 2nd 08, 02:18 PM Posted to alt.comp.hardware.pc-homebuilt,alt.comp.periphs.mainboard.asus,microsoft.public.windowsxp.hardware
Replies: 20
Posted By F r e e
which Asus P5K motherboard ?

"Talal Itani" escribió en el mensaje de noticias

I need to buy an Asus motherboard for a new PC. P5K seems to be a good
choice, yet...
Forum: Homebuilt PC's May 24th 08, 08:56 AM Posted to alt.comp.hardware.pc-homebuilt
Replies: 6
Posted By F r e e
Any reason to upgrade from socket A?

"Lee M." escribió en el mensaje de noticias
My computer use consists mainly of internet browsing, email, Excel
Forum: Homebuilt PC's May 23rd 08, 07:20 PM Posted to alt.comp.hardware.pc-homebuilt
Replies: 6
Posted By F r e e
take part in this group?

Thanks all for the replies!
Sorry (or not hehe) if my post sounded stupid and is a waste of cyberspace,
but if you don't ask.....you get no answer....
You know, there are groups with very strick...
Forum: Homebuilt PC's May 23rd 08, 02:41 PM Posted to alt.comp.hardware.pc-homebuilt
Replies: 6
Posted By F r e e
take part in this group?

Hi!
I have enjoyed a lot of reading and learning from this group for years,
answering here and there, but I never ever get an answer when I start a
topic. Mmmm, am I missing something or are my...
Forum: Homebuilt PC's May 20th 08, 09:36 PM Posted to alt.comp.hardware.pc-homebuilt
Replies: 0
Posted By F r e e
SLI and heat question

Hi all, please let me post a question to this amazing group.
I just build a SLI with 2 XFX GF 9600GT. One is the XT (680 Mhz) the other
the XXX (700 Mhz), im waiting for the shop to exchange the XT...
Forum: Ati Videocards March 21st 08, 01:43 PM Posted to comp.sys.ibm.pc.games.action,alt.comp.periphs.videocards.nvidia,alt.comp.periphs.videocards.ati
Replies: 11
Posted By F r e e
need a videocard for cell phone

"Beladi Nasrallah" escribió en el mensaje de noticias
Hi there,

I would like to play Tetris on my...
Forum: Nvidia Videocards March 21st 08, 01:43 PM Posted to comp.sys.ibm.pc.games.action,alt.comp.periphs.videocards.nvidia,alt.comp.periphs.videocards.ati
Replies: 11
Posted By F r e e
need a videocard for cell phone

"Beladi Nasrallah" escribió en el mensaje de noticias
Hi there,

I would like to play Tetris on my...
Forum: Homebuilt PC's February 6th 08, 04:12 PM Posted to alt.comp.hardware.pc-homebuilt
Replies: 0
Posted By F r e e
Quick solution TV-OUT black and white

Hi!

I replaced the TNT2 with a supercheap 6200, but used my old cables, scart
....rubish, not satisfied because as soon as i installed the proper drivers
colour was gone... then later i got black...
Forum: Homebuilt PC's February 4th 08, 09:00 PM Posted to alt.comp.hardware.pc-homebuilt
Replies: 0
Posted By F r e e
TNT2: dualview or not?

Hi all! Long time!

I just rebuilded a pc with old parts for the living room. The pc has a TNT2
64 Pro with TV out.

The problems I have are
- Dualview never is an option. I can select it (using the...
Forum: Nvidia Videocards February 18th 07, 01:30 PM Posted to alt.comp.periphs.videocards.nvidia
Replies: 9
Posted By F r e e
what drivers for Vista

most games look ashtonizing with the latest official beta 100. whatever...

:)

"BigJim" escribió en el mensaje
thanks...
Forum: Asus Motherboards February 11th 07, 01:12 PM Posted to alt.comp.periphs.mainboard.asus
Replies: 12
Posted By F r e e
64 bit OS

"Al Pilarcik" escribió en el mensaje
Mike wrote:

Read this first:
Forum: Asus Motherboards February 11th 07, 02:04 AM Posted to alt.comp.periphs.mainboard.asus
Replies: 12
Posted By F r e e
64 bit OS

you do have a 64bits system... its like mine.. you can run vista 64...

"Mike" escribió en el mensaje
I hope I am not off topic...
Forum: Nvidia Videocards February 2nd 07, 11:38 AM Posted to alt.comp.periphs.videocards.nvidia
Replies: 7
Posted By F r e e
bjorn3d ( 7900 GT fan speed)

thanks 1st1! that site is a good one.
Yesterday i contacted XFX helpdesk and they pointed my to teh BIOS i
need..... not at XFX, but at Bjorn3d!!?!!
Now my fan is runing at 35%, and it never changes...
Forum: Nvidia Videocards February 1st 07, 11:34 AM Posted to alt.comp.periphs.videocards.nvidia
Replies: 7
Posted By F r e e
bjorn3d ( 7900 GT fan speed)

looks like this website has a XFX (my brand) support member participating
and offers BIOS downloads that solve this problem!
But i need to register to d/l or talk, but registration is disabled!...
Forum: Nvidia Videocards February 1st 07, 10:58 AM Posted to alt.comp.periphs.videocards.nvidia
Replies: 7
Posted By F r e e
7900 GT fan speed

time back, when the 7xxx series came out it was advertised, but ... ****
happens

I have tried rivatuner and lots of apps, but the only apps that tell me the
fan speed is the Nvidia control panel...
Forum: Nvidia Videocards January 29th 07, 11:35 PM Posted to alt.comp.periphs.videocards.nvidia
Replies: 7
Posted By F r e e
7900 GT fan speed

I read that people with a 7900GS witnessed their GPU fan changing speeds!!!
I never ever get a fan speed change, and Nvidia control panel always says
its at 100$%.... My XTX 7900GT EE does not...
Forum: Nvidia Videocards January 28th 07, 11:21 PM Posted to alt.comp.periphs.videocards.nvidia
Replies: 4
Posted By F r e e
Dualview in Vista

"James A. Schroeder" wrote in message
Hi, I've been playing around with Vista Ultimate 64 and have a...
Showing results 1 to 18 of 18