Showing results 1 to 25 of 26
Search took 0.08 seconds.
Search: Posts made by: eager
Forum: Printers September 30th 07, 06:44 PM Posted to comp.periphs.printers
Replies: 4
Posted By eager
can the driver change greyscale to solid black?

"Sean Nakasone" wrote in message
Is there a Xerox printer driver that can output solid black and...
Forum: Printers September 23rd 07, 03:31 PM Posted to comp.periphs.printers
Replies: 5
Posted By eager
Xerox problem

"Jim Kindon" wrote in message
Thanks Eager Beaver I might consider that if I knew how to
take the thing to bits :-))

give it a...
Forum: Printers September 23rd 07, 02:45 AM Posted to comp.periphs.printers
Replies: 0
Posted By eager
long grain or short grain paper?

A paper's grain direction is a critical factor in folding and binding,
however, I was wondering if it's also a factor in the quality of the image

thanks!
Forum: Printers September 23rd 07, 02:26 AM Posted to comp.periphs.printers
Replies: 5
Posted By eager
Xerox problem

"Jim Kindon" wrote in message
Hi folks,
I have a Xerox XJ6C Docuprinter which is reluctant to feed
the paper through for printing...
Forum: Printers September 17th 07, 03:07 AM Posted to comp.periphs.printers
Replies: 4
Posted By eager
C5180 AIO printer won't grab photo paper

"ScottReeve" wrote in message
I'm using my new C5180 to print photos, and it works fine if I use
the 4x6...
Forum: Printers August 18th 07, 04:18 AM Posted to comp.periphs.printers
Replies: 6
Posted By eager
PPD files

"Philip Tobias" wrote in message
eager wrote:
Ok, let me rephrase my question:
whenever I installed a ps or pcl...
Forum: Printers August 17th 07, 06:26 AM Posted to comp.periphs.printers
Replies: 4
Posted By eager
ripping issues

"Elmo P. Shagnasty" wrote in message
In article s2Rwi.63702$rX4.18654@pd7urf2no, "eager"
Forum: Printers August 16th 07, 06:14 AM Posted to comp.periphs.printers
Replies: 4
Posted By eager
ripping issues

i had a customer telling me that because the printer driver is installed on
the server it takes twice longer for the job to be printed because it's
being ripped twice, once on the server and once...
Forum: Printers August 15th 07, 04:15 AM Posted to comp.periphs.printers
Replies: 6
Posted By eager
PPD files

"Philip Tobias" wrote in message
eager wrote:
PostScript Printer Description (PPD) files are created by vendors to
Forum: Printers August 14th 07, 04:51 AM Posted to comp.periphs.printers
Replies: 6
Posted By eager
PPD files

PostScript Printer Description (PPD) files are created by vendors to
describe the entire set of features and capabilities available for their
PostScript printers. blah, blah, blah

although have...
Forum: Printers July 25th 07, 02:48 PM Posted to comp.periphs.printers
Replies: 8
Posted By eager
plain, recycle, color and bond paper

" wrote in message
In message j2Fpi.4052$_d2.2194@pd7urf3no, Arthur Entlich
Forum: Printers July 25th 07, 03:54 AM Posted to comp.periphs.printers
Replies: 8
Posted By eager
plain, recycle, color and bond paper

"Tony" wrote in message
"eager" wrote:
I did a service call on a canon color machine in a print shop...
Forum: Printers July 25th 07, 03:50 AM Posted to comp.periphs.printers
Replies: 1
Posted By eager
copy track to the iRC5180

I have a customer that wants to connect a copy track to the iRC5180 and on
the copy track side there is a connecter with 4 wires: White and Black - for
the loop, Red for the signal and Blue for the...
Forum: Printers July 24th 07, 02:52 PM Posted to comp.periphs.printers
Replies: 8
Posted By eager
plain, recycle, color and bond paper

I did a service call on a canon color machine in a print shop yesterday.
They were using recycle paper, but the setting for paper type was plain. To
my surprise, the customer told me that there is...
Forum: Printers July 19th 07, 04:49 AM Posted to comp.periphs.printers
Replies: 0
Posted By eager
VLAN printing

Will there be any issues if both Win and Mac users are in the same VLAN and
print to the same MFPs ?

Thanks
Forum: Printers July 12th 07, 07:05 AM Posted to comp.periphs.printers
Replies: 1
Posted By eager
color MFPs GA ng

hello,

is there any newsgroup for medium - high end color MFPs, Fiery system and
its applications, or Graphic Arts, please?

thanks!
Forum: Printers July 7th 07, 05:26 PM Posted to comp.periphs.printers
Replies: 0
Posted By eager
image repeat

is there any way of creating an image repeat with the fiery driver settings
( 2-up does not help)?
what about using command workstation 4, duplicating the document, and
merging both pages in one...
Forum: Printers June 16th 07, 10:15 PM Posted to comp.periphs.printers
Replies: 2
Posted By eager
Konica Minolta Magicolor 2430 DL specifications

" wrote in message
Does anyone know if the Konica Minolta Magicolor 2430 DL Laser...
Forum: Printers May 15th 07, 05:34 AM Posted to comp.periphs.printers
Replies: 1
Posted By eager
KonicaMinolta MFP biometric option

Superior security and protection. Along with comprehensive security
functions to protect valuable data, the bizhub C550 offers a unique
Biometric Authentication option with "Touch and Print" feature...
Forum: Printers May 1st 07, 02:55 PM Posted to comp.periphs.printers
Replies: 6
Posted By eager
3570 Canon Networked Printer won't print

"b33gopher" wrote in message
On Apr 30, 9:54 am, "eager" wrote:
At this time, we don't want...
Forum: Printers April 30th 07, 02:54 PM Posted to comp.periphs.printers
Replies: 6
Posted By eager
3570 Canon Networked Printer won't print

At this time, we don't want to
get the supplier involved if we can help it.

why not?
Forum: Printers March 16th 07, 01:04 AM Posted to comp.periphs.printers
Replies: 4
Posted By eager
Konica bizhub 600

wrote in message
We are currently using a Konica bizhub 600 here at place of
employment. I'm having some...
Forum: Printers February 11th 07, 05:41 PM Posted to comp.periphs.printers
Replies: 6
Posted By eager
Sharing a printer on a Peer to Peer Network

"qn" wrote in message
On Sat, 10 Feb 2007 15:01:35 -0800, "eager" wrote:

"qn" wrote...
Forum: Printers February 10th 07, 11:01 PM Posted to comp.periphs.printers
Replies: 6
Posted By eager
Sharing a printer on a Peer to Peer Network

"qn" wrote in message
On Mon, 15 Jan 2007 07:29:09 +0000, Edward W. Thompson
wrote:

Can anyone...
Forum: Printers February 10th 07, 04:24 PM Posted to comp.periphs.printers
Replies: 3
Posted By eager
Bizhub C450 vs Sharp 4501 Color Copier/Printer

Take my advise and go for a C500!

"arshaw" wrote in message
We are in the market for a new color copier/printer. ...
Showing results 1 to 25 of 26