Showing results 1 to 10 of 10
Search took 0.03 seconds.
Forum: General January 11th 11, 02:26 PM Posted to alt.comp.hardware
Replies: 16
Posted By [email protected]
Memory slot puzzle

On Wed, 12 Jan 2011 05:44:46 -0600, Menno Hershberger
wrote:

Derek Turner wrote in news:8p5dunFau4U1
:

On Tue, 11 Jan 2011...
Forum: Homebuilt PC's January 7th 11, 03:02 PM Posted to alt.comp.hardware.pc-homebuilt
Replies: 1
Posted By [email protected]
Recommend a 22" TV/Monitor

Hi

I am looking to by a 22" TV/Monitor, not every expensive around £200
as latest as it could be. Thanks.
Forum: General November 8th 10, 01:16 PM Posted to alt.comp.hardware
Replies: 3
Posted By [email protected]
Using two different capacity HD in Raid0 mode ?

I have two HD

1. Samsung HD501LJ 500GB

2. Toshiba 1T SATA 3

If I partition Toshiba into to partition of 500 GB each, would it be
possible to use them in RAID0 configuration. If yes how.

Thanks...
Forum: General August 20th 10, 02:48 PM Posted to alt.comp.hardware
Replies: 11
Posted By [email protected]
Please help me upgrading my computer

Hi all

Perhaps I did not explain properly. £100 or there about is for CPU and
another £100 for the memory . Anyway thanks everybody for helping me
especially Paul. I appreciate it. Now I have to...
Forum: General August 19th 10, 01:08 PM Posted to alt.comp.hardware
Replies: 11
Posted By [email protected]
Please help me upgrading my computer

Hi all

My computer is 2 years old and I like to upgrade CPU and Memory. The
spec of my computer is below.

As u can see I have DDR2 800MHz, do you think if I replace it say with
DDR3 1600. would if...
Forum: Overclocking AMD Processors August 3rd 10, 01:23 PM Posted to alt.comp.hardware.overclocking.amd
Replies: 1
Posted By [email protected]
Supper Cooling Radion GPU in HP Pavilion tx2350ea Laptop - How to ?

Hi all,

I have this Laptop which has given up the ghost immediately two days
after its warranty expiring. To cut the long story short, I have
ordered another mobo. The original heat sink method...
Forum: General July 2nd 10, 03:26 PM Posted to alt.comp.hardware
Replies: 13
Posted By [email protected]
Password protected laptop HDDs?

Few years ago I inherited a laptop with the same problem. In googling
I found out a company who unlock for a price (some £ for 40GB or so,
not very expensive). You do not have to send the HD to them,...
Forum: General May 23rd 10, 10:34 AM Posted to alt.comp.hardware
Replies: 5
Posted By [email protected]
Dual Gigabit LAN port in my mother IP35 Pro suddenly

Many thanks for your suggestions. Cheers

On Sat, 22 May 2010 14:38:01 -0400, kony wrote:

On Fri, 21 May 2010 12:32:20 +0100,
wrote:

On Thu, 20 May 2010...
Forum: General May 21st 10, 12:32 PM Posted to alt.comp.hardware
Replies: 5
Posted By [email protected]
Dual Gigabit LAN port in my mother IP35 Pro suddenly

On Thu, 20 May 2010 21:41:37 +0800, "Man-wai Chang to The Door
(33600bps)" wrote:

I have updated the BIOS long time ago, so it is not BIOS update which
did it.
How...
Forum: General May 20th 10, 02:27 PM Posted to alt.comp.hardware
Replies: 5
Posted By [email protected]
Dual Gigabit LAN port in my mother IP35 Pro suddenly

Hi all

One of the Dual Gigabit LAN port in my mother IP35 Pro suddenly
stopped working. It was used go to the router for another computer to
log on the Internet. I have disabled the port which is...
Showing results 1 to 10 of 10