Showing results 1 to 8 of 8
Search took 0.09 seconds.
Search: Posts made by: Pete
Forum: Storage & Hardrives August 25th 08, 01:15 PM Posted to comp.arch.storage
Replies: 5
Posted By Pete
Sharing RAID0 between LAMP servers?

Gilles Ganault wrote:
Hello

Our LAMP application is showing I/O latency. I was wondering if we
could move to multiple Apache servers, each connected through their
own disk controller to a...
Forum: Storage & Hardrives December 2nd 07, 07:39 PM Posted to comp.arch.storage
Replies: 11
Posted By Pete
Help with chosing a SAN!

nik Simpson wrote:
Edwin Cooke wrote:

The hard part is software, and NetApp has been stirring its
secret sauce longer than most of the current crop of vendors.
Netapp uses the...
Forum: Storage & Hardrives July 21st 07, 04:20 PM Posted to comp.arch.storage
Replies: 8
Posted By Pete
IOPS from RAID units

Faeandar wrote:
On Wed, 18 Jul 2007 20:16:00 -0500, "Moojit"
wrote:

wrote in message
Forum: Storage & Hardrives May 30th 07, 07:32 PM Posted to comp.arch.storage
Replies: 4
Posted By Pete
space consumed by raid6

wrote:
On May 30, 12:33 am, "Rob Turk" wrote:
The speed of the RAID6 set will also depend on the capabilities of your
controller. Most are...
Forum: Storage & Hardrives April 22nd 07, 12:39 AM Posted to comp.arch.storage
Replies: 12
Posted By Pete
Big volumes, small files

On 2007-04-18, wrote:

[saw your question on the GPFS forum, but prefer news..]

The system's storage is based on code...
Forum: Storage & Hardrives January 31st 07, 09:00 PM Posted to comp.arch.storage
Replies: 9
Posted By Pete
fragmentation issue in Netapp

Raju Mahala wrote:
On Jan 28, 11:57 pm, Pete wrote:
Raju Mahala wrote:
I start with way of debugging. So can someone suggest how to debug
slow...
Forum: Storage & Hardrives January 28th 07, 06:57 PM Posted to comp.arch.storage

Raju Mahala wrote:
I start with way of debugging. So can someone suggest how to debug
slow performance issue in NetApp filer. I mean what all I should check
before coming to any conclusion.
Forum: Storage & Hardrives January 26th 07, 09:04 PM Posted to comp.arch.storage
Replies: 4
Posted By Pete
snapvault slow performance

Raju Mahala wrote:
Hi all,
I face performance issue on snapvault for some specific volumes.
First I explain my configuration. Around 10primary filers are
configured for snapvault on single...
Showing results 1 to 8 of 8