Showing results 1 to 10 of 10
Search took 0.38 seconds.
Search: Posts made by: oddvark
Forum: Homebuilt PC's February 24th 08, 08:02 PM Posted to alt.comp.hardware.pc-homebuilt
Replies: 1
Posted By oddvark
Unreliable CD-DRives!!!

Hi,

Have you guys noticed reliability problems lately with your CD
drives? I've been getting drives that cant wind up, or keep trying to
wind up but never do. Whats a good brand for reliability?
Forum: Homebuilt PC's June 18th 07, 08:48 PM Posted to alt.comp.hardware.pc-homebuilt
Replies: 4
Posted By oddvark
Pentium 915 versus Core2 Duo 6300

On Jun 17, 6:47 am, Gert Elstermann wrote:
oddvark wrote:
Hi there,

I have a pentium 915. Is the Core2 Duo 6300 noticeably faster? They
are still around...
Forum: Homebuilt PC's June 17th 07, 12:22 AM Posted to alt.comp.hardware.pc-homebuilt
Replies: 4
Posted By oddvark
Pentium 915 versus Core2 Duo 6300

Hi there,

I have a pentium 915. Is the Core2 Duo 6300 noticeably faster? They
are still around 100+ bucks, and want to know if I will notice
anything. If not, I'll just throw in some more ram, as...
Forum: Homebuilt PC's May 29th 07, 02:36 AM Posted to alt.comp.hardware.pc-homebuilt
Replies: 2
Posted By oddvark
Reinstalled Windows, need network Drivers?

On May 28, 6:21 pm, "peter" wrote:
Nforce chipset drivers..........its included in there
peter"oddvark" wrote in message

Forum: Homebuilt PC's May 29th 07, 02:19 AM Posted to alt.comp.hardware.pc-homebuilt
Replies: 2
Posted By oddvark
Reinstalled Windows, need network Drivers?

Hi,

I have one of those motherboards with a built in network device. Its
a ABIT NF8-V. After reinstalling Windows XP Pro, it cant find the
Network device, so I assume I need to install software...
Forum: Homebuilt PC's December 21st 06, 04:48 AM Posted to alt.comp.hardware.pc-homebuilt
Replies: 1
Posted By oddvark
WTB: socket 775 motherboard using old DDR400 (not DDR2) and AGP

Hey,

Anyone have a 775 motherboard that uses older DDR400 they want to get
rid of? I have a left over pentiumD and some old ram that I want to
use to build a system for the kids.

Thanks!
Forum: Nvidia Videocards December 21st 06, 04:44 AM Posted to alt.comp.periphs.videocards.nvidia
Replies: 6
Posted By oddvark
2x7300GT (SLI) or 7600GT

Well, to follow up, i sprung for a 7950 because it had a quiet model.
Its FAAAASSSST!

Strutter1982 wrote:
"oddvark" wrote in message
Forum: Nvidia Videocards December 2nd 06, 10:15 AM Posted to alt.comp.periphs.videocards.nvidia
Replies: 6
Posted By oddvark
2x7300GT (SLI) or 7600GT

How much difference did the SLI make? And whats the real world
difference between 7600GS and 7600GT? Noticable?

thanks.

Strutter1982 wrote:
I have a Radeon9600PRO and I was thinking of an...
Forum: Nvidia Videocards December 1st 06, 07:43 AM Posted to alt.comp.periphs.videocards.nvidia
Replies: 6
Posted By oddvark
2x7300GT (SLI) or 7600GT

Hey,

I have a Radeon9600PRO and I was thinking of an upgrade. What would
you do: 7300GT 256MB in SLI or a 7600GT? I was thinking of the SLI
because I hate computer noise, and the 7600 has a fan. ...
Forum: Homebuilt PC's November 12th 06, 10:22 PM Posted to alt.comp.hardware.pc-homebuilt
Replies: 1
Posted By oddvark
Want to overclock Celeron D 2.96 mgz. What to do?

Hello,

I'm thinking of overclocking my CeleronD 2.96. Has anyone done this,
and are the results good? What steps should I take. Thanks.
Showing results 1 to 10 of 10