Showing results 1 to 3 of 3
Search took 0.03 seconds.
Search: Posts made by: OGT
Forum: Nvidia Videocards August 26th 06, 08:21 PM Posted to alt.comp.periphs.videocards.nvidia,alt.comp.periphs.mainboard.msi-microstar
Replies: 2
Posted By OGT
A6600GT not detected on Windows98

My memory is only 512 MB and have not changed since the upgrade and during
the period where W98 and GPU works fine.

Olivier
Forum: Nvidia Videocards August 25th 06, 04:09 PM Posted to alt.comp.periphs.videocards.nvidia,alt.comp.periphs.mainboard.msi-microstar
Replies: 2
Posted By OGT
A6600GT not detected on Windows98

Hello,
Recently I have rebuilt a new machine with old and new components (with dual
boot system).
Main board : MSI K8T-Neo2F
Graphic board Leadtek Nvidia A6600GT

Old operating system was Windows98...
Forum: Ati Videocards July 29th 06, 09:02 PM Posted to alt.comp.periphs.videocards.ati
Replies: 2
Posted By OGT
AIW 8500DV driver, tc tuner and MMC

Hello,

For me, the best configuration for my 8500DV under W2000 and WXP is :

DAO
9.10
ATI Display Driver 8.121-050322a-022141C-ATI Catalyst 5.4
ATI Control Panel 6.14.10.5145
Catalyst...
Showing results 1 to 3 of 3