Showing results 1 to 12 of 12
Search took 0.04 seconds.
Search: Posts made by: GTD
Forum: Ati Videocards March 22nd 08, 05:47 PM Posted to alt.comp.periphs.videocards.ati
Replies: 7
Posted By GTD
ATI videocard for Vista

First of One wrote:
Well, the Internet is just a series of tubes invented by Al Gore, nothing
useful.

But it's NOT like a dumptruck. . .
Forum: Ati Videocards March 11th 08, 01:10 AM Posted to alt.comp.periphs.videocards.ati,alt.comp.hardware.amd.x86-64,alt.comp.periphs.videocards.nvidia,comp.sys.ibm.pc.hardware.video,comp.sys.ibm.pc.hardware.chips
Replies: 34
Posted By GTD
Upcoming & future Xbox 360 motherboard / chipset revisions aJasper, Opus and Valhalla - The Valhalla to have 65 or 45 nm combined CPU-GPUin 2009

krw wrote:
In article ,
says...
krw wrote:

I see a catch-22 here though. DVD is incredibly cheap. BR doesn't
give *that* much...
Forum: Nvidia Videocards March 11th 08, 01:10 AM Posted to alt.comp.periphs.videocards.ati,alt.comp.hardware.amd.x86-64,alt.comp.periphs.videocards.nvidia,comp.sys.ibm.pc.hardware.video,comp.sys.ibm.pc.hardware.chips
Replies: 34
Posted By GTD
Upcoming & future Xbox 360 motherboard / chipset revisions aJasper, Opus and Valhalla - The Valhalla to have 65 or 45 nm combined CPU-GPUin 2009

krw wrote:
In article ,
says...
krw wrote:

I see a catch-22 here though. DVD is incredibly cheap. BR doesn't
give *that* much...
Forum: AMD x86-64 Processors March 11th 08, 01:10 AM Posted to alt.comp.periphs.videocards.ati,alt.comp.hardware.amd.x86-64,alt.comp.periphs.videocards.nvidia,comp.sys.ibm.pc.hardware.video,comp.sys.ibm.pc.hardware.chips
Replies: 34
Posted By GTD
Upcoming & future Xbox 360 motherboard / chipset revisions aJasper, Opus and Valhalla - The Valhalla to have 65 or 45 nm combined CPU-GPUin 2009

krw wrote:
In article ,
says...
krw wrote:

I see a catch-22 here though. DVD is incredibly cheap. BR doesn't
give *that* much...
Forum: General March 11th 08, 01:10 AM Posted to alt.comp.periphs.videocards.ati,alt.comp.hardware.amd.x86-64,alt.comp.periphs.videocards.nvidia,comp.sys.ibm.pc.hardware.video,comp.sys.ibm.pc.hardware.chips
Replies: 34
Posted By GTD
Upcoming & future Xbox 360 motherboard / chipset revisions aJasper, Opus and Valhalla - The Valhalla to have 65 or 45 nm combined CPU-GPUin 2009

krw wrote:
In article ,
says...
krw wrote:

I see a catch-22 here though. DVD is incredibly cheap. BR doesn't
give *that* much...
Forum: Ati Videocards February 26th 08, 06:58 AM Posted to alt.comp.periphs.videocards.ati
Replies: 20
Posted By GTD
upgraded Unreal Engine 3 presentation @ GDC

Tom, in his attempt to make people believe he is clairvoyant:

Oh please, it's obvious you didn't read it!
Yawn, , your shtick is wearing thin.
Forum: Ati Videocards February 24th 08, 11:04 PM Posted to alt.comp.periphs.videocards.ati
Replies: 37
Posted By GTD
what to buy: 8800GT or HD3870 or 9600GT ?

Mr.E Solved! wrote:
Joseph wrote:

What a dumb comment. Anyone familiar with technology knows that
technology progress is not a linear function of time. Buying a top
card of the time...
Forum: Ati Videocards January 21st 08, 05:13 AM Posted to alt.comp.periphs.videocards.ati
Replies: 3
Posted By GTD
Pretty Pointless Post

Bill Anderson wrote:
I had this long plea for help from the ATI videocards newsgroup ready to
go, and just before I hit the "send" button I had a brainstorm. So now
that I've solved what...
Forum: Ati Videocards December 9th 07, 08:47 AM Posted to alt.comp.periphs.videocards.ati
Replies: 27
Posted By GTD
HD3870 vs X1950XT

Fred wrote:
"John Adams" wrote in message
KlausK wrote:

Thanks. I'm getting an HD3870!
Why? 8800GT...
Forum: Ati Videocards December 2nd 07, 03:29 AM Posted to alt.comp.periphs.videocards.ati
Replies: 2
Posted By GTD
Badass-looking X1950 with Full-Length Bracket on eBay

First of One wrote:
Crossfire Edition card with a strengthening rib across the top of the card,
and a full-length support bracket like some workstation boards. For interest
only. Auction...
Forum: Ati Videocards December 2nd 07, 12:47 AM Posted to alt.comp.periphs.videocards.ati
Replies: 1
Posted By GTD
Does an x1950XTX and an x1950XT in crossfire need a dongle?

Or does crossfire work without it? I already have the x1950XTX, and it
didn't come with a dongle. I'm thinking of getting an x1950XT to add.
any ideas or things I should know? This is in a DFI...
Forum: Ati Videocards July 13th 06, 04:56 AM Posted to alt.comp.periphs.videocards.ati
Replies: 8
Posted By GTD
Do ATI video cards handle heat better than NVIDIA video cards?

On Mon, 10 Jul 2006 21:38:20 GMT, "gooooaaallllll"
wrote:

wrote in message ...
Buck Fush...
Showing results 1 to 12 of 12