Showing results 1 to 11 of 11
Search took 0.02 seconds.
Search: Posts made by: ***** charles[_3_]
Forum: Intel December 25th 07, 07:05 PM Posted to comp.sys.intel
Replies: 3
Posted By ***** charles[_3_]
Sound messed up.

The first OS I tried was Vista Ultimate and it worked fine but had other
problems so that is why I switched to XP Home. One would think that
problems like this wouldn't happen with a big company...
Forum: Intel December 24th 07, 07:50 PM Posted to comp.sys.intel
Replies: 3
Posted By ***** charles[_3_]
Sound messed up.

"***** charles" wrote in message
Hi all,

I just got a DQ35JO motherboard. I installed XP Home on
it. Then I tried to...
Forum: Intel December 23rd 07, 12:45 AM Posted to comp.sys.intel
Replies: 3
Posted By ***** charles[_3_]
Sound messed up.

Hi all,

I just got a DQ35JO motherboard. I installed XP Home on
it. Then I tried to install the drivers that came on the blue cd
drivers disk. It goes through and says the drivers are...
Forum: Intel November 16th 07, 12:13 AM Posted to comp.sys.intel
Replies: 10
Posted By ***** charles[_3_]
New chipsets for consumer motherboards?

snip

Are you referring to a MB using Intel chipset or an actual Intel MB?.

I hate to say it but whenever I have used mb's made by other makers
I seem to run into proglems: hw, sw and rma...
Forum: Intel November 9th 07, 04:18 AM Posted to comp.sys.intel
Replies: 10
Posted By ***** charles[_3_]
New chipsets for consumer motherboards?

"Nate Edel" wrote in message
***** charles wrote:
I just read that "penryn" will be out tomorrow (2007/11/12).
I...
Forum: Intel November 8th 07, 05:08 PM Posted to comp.sys.intel
Replies: 10
Posted By ***** charles[_3_]
New chipsets for consumer motherboards?

I just read that "penryn" will be out tomorrow (2007/11/12).
I just didn't want to be to far behind the tech curve when getting
and building a new computer from...
Forum: Intel November 7th 07, 01:28 AM Posted to comp.sys.intel
Replies: 10
Posted By ***** charles[_3_]
New chipsets for consumer motherboards?

Hi all,

Are there any new chipsets coming out to max
the performance of the QX6850 type cpu's in
the Intel motherboard line? I heard that Nov
is a month that Intel will release a new line
of...
Forum: Asus Motherboards November 7th 07, 01:21 AM Posted to alt.comp.periphs.mainboard.asus
Replies: 1
Posted By ***** charles[_3_]
"Best" motherboard for QX6850?

Hi all,

I need a new computer and I was wondering what everyones'
experience has been with the QX6850 type cpu's and ASUS
motherboards. Are there any new chipsets coming out that
I should consider...
Forum: Asus Motherboards September 10th 07, 03:56 PM Posted to alt.comp.periphs.mainboard.asus
Replies: 6
Posted By ***** charles[_3_]
Won't fire?

"Howard Goldstein" wrote in message
On Sun, 09 Sep 2007 19:35:43 GMT, ***** charles wrote:
: "daytripper"...
Forum: Asus Motherboards September 9th 07, 08:35 PM Posted to alt.comp.periphs.mainboard.asus
Replies: 6
Posted By ***** charles[_3_]
Won't fire?

"daytripper" wrote in message
On Sun, 9 Sep 2007 10:56:32 -0500, "***** charles" wrote:

Hi all,
Forum: Asus Motherboards September 9th 07, 04:56 PM Posted to alt.comp.periphs.mainboard.asus
Replies: 6
Posted By ***** charles[_3_]
Won't fire?

Hi all,

I just got a Striker Extreme motherboard and put in it a
QX6600. The ram I chose is four sticks of OCZ
2N1066SR2GK PC2 8500 1G dual channel SLI Ready
EPP 5-5-5-15. The video card is a...
Showing results 1 to 11 of 11