(billybob) wrote:

*From:* "billybob"
*Date:* Thu, 27 Dec 2007 18:43:10 -0000

Its the Ati X1950...
Forum: Nvidia Videocards July 23rd 07, 04:03 PM Posted to alt.comp.periphs.videocards.nvidia
Replies: 7
Posted By P Gagg
7600GS on Win98SE

In article ,
(Buffalo) wrote:

Can't help with the Windows 98SE thing, but I have a 7600GS here on my
second pc, running Win XP and...
Forum: Nvidia Videocards July 19th 07, 04:23 PM Posted to alt.comp.periphs.videocards.nvidia
Replies: 18
Posted By P Gagg
Reasonable temps for an 8800GTS w/stock cooling?

My 8800GTS never goes above 60 degrees C, even when overclocked.
When at idle its about 48 to 50C
When not overclocked but working (playing games, etc) it is around 58C
Overclocked at: Core clock =...
Forum: Nvidia Videocards June 26th 07, 05:35 PM Posted to alt.comp.periphs.videocards.nvidia
Replies: 20
Posted By P Gagg
7600GS temperature

In article ,

*From:* "Steve Luttrell"
Forum: Nvidia Videocards June 18th 07, 11:00 AM Posted to alt.comp.periphs.videocards.nvidia
Replies: 4
Posted By P Gagg
Looking for a recommendation

In article ,

*From:*
*Date:* Sun, 17 Jun 2007 09:43:35 -0700

Hi guys,

I...
Forum: Nvidia Videocards June 16th 07, 01:33 AM Posted to alt.comp.periphs.videocards.nvidia
Replies: 7
Posted By P Gagg
8800 GTS I knew it was long but ...

In article ,

*From:* "BillL"
*Date:* Thu, 14 Jun 2007 20:16:57 GMT

Really...
Forum: Overclocking May 14th 07, 10:19 PM Posted to alt.comp.hardware.overclocking
Replies: 0
Posted By P Gagg
Abit AB9 Pro WiFi M/B settings for OC'ing?

Hi..... my question....

During the last couple of days I have just built myself a new Intel Core 2 Duo E6600
based pc. I understand the clock multiplier on Intel chips cannot be changed (even if...
Forum: Overclocking May 13th 07, 03:19 PM Posted to alt.comp.hardware.overclocking
Replies: 13
Posted By P Gagg
Info required for Core 2 Duo and Abit AB9 pro M/B overclock?

Hi...

During the last couple of days I have just built myself a nice new Intel Core 2 Duo
E6600 based pc, and I have it working great, but I would like clarification of the
settings needed to...
Forum: Overclocking April 30th 07, 07:38 PM Posted to alt.comp.hardware.overclocking
Replies: 5
Posted By P Gagg
Installing Win XP Home (SP2) on new pc - Best Method?

Hi...

NB: This message is cross posted, so apologies if you see the message more than
once.

I'm building a new pc, but as its been a while since my last build (about three years)
I've forgotten...
Showing results 1 to 9 of 9