Showing results 1 to 9 of 9
Search took 0.03 seconds.
Forum: Packard Bell Computers January 10th 08, 08:22 AM Posted to alt.sys.pc-clone.packardbell
Replies: 5
Posted By [email protected]
Anyone have an old bios for the PB810 / FM530 Motherboard

I guess I'm going to buy a new or replacement motherboard off of
FleeBay. I upgraded the BIOS and it will not restore. It stops mid-
way through restore.

Just freezes.

Thanks anyways
Forum: Packard Bell Computers January 10th 08, 01:48 AM Posted to alt.sys.pc-clone.packardbell
Replies: 5
Posted By [email protected]
Anyone have an old bios for the PB810 / FM530 Motherboard

Does anyone have an OLD version of the bios for the Packard Bell 810
motherboard - also known as the FM350

I currently flashed to the latest bios available 1.25i
However, it will not let me restore...
Forum: Packard Bell Computers August 31st 07, 07:34 PM Posted to alt.sys.pc-clone.packardbell
Replies: 1
Posted By [email protected]
Help Restoring a Legend 812CD how? I have the Restore CD

I have a Legend 812CD

I also have the original Resotre CD - yes I want to restore to the
original Win95 so I can play old games.

How do I do it?

I had to replace the original harddrive, and it...
Forum: Compaq Computers May 6th 07, 10:17 AM Posted to alt.sys.pc-clone.compaq
Replies: 2
Posted By [email protected]
Presario 2266 Motherboard Jumpers to upgrade CPU

Can anyone supply me with the jumpers to upgrade the CPU on an old
Compaq Presario 2266?

I cannot find what jumpers to use to upgrade FSB and Voltage.

Anyone know max cpu this presario can...
Forum: Compaq Computers December 22nd 06, 10:57 AM Posted to alt.sys.pc-clone.compaq
Replies: 4
Posted By [email protected]
What To Do With a Working Compaq 2266

if youre interested in selling the old presario 2266 I would like to
purchase it.

I used to have one with the Cyrix CPU as a kid, unfortunately I got
rid of it some years ago. I would like to get...
Forum: Compaq Computers December 12th 06, 05:29 AM Posted to alt.sys.pc-clone.compaq
Replies: 1
Posted By [email protected]
Compaq Presario 4640 Serial Number can someone provide?

I have a Compaq Presario 4640 and I have the original Restore Disk.

But I cant read the serial number from the side of the computer. The
sticker is slightly torn and I cant read all the...
Forum: Compaq Computers October 13th 06, 06:19 PM Posted to alt.sys.pc-clone.compaq
Replies: 1
Posted By [email protected]
Anyone have a serial # for a Compaq Presario 2120 DESKTOP

I need a serial number for a Compaq Presario 2120 Desktop - not
laptop.

I have a quick restore CD for the Presario 2120 desktop but I am
missing a serial number.

Thank you in advanced.
--...
Forum: Compaq Computers October 8th 06, 06:31 PM Posted to alt.sys.pc-clone.compaq
Replies: 5
Posted By [email protected]
Compaq Presario 2100 DESKTOP - Please help provide drivers PLEASE

hey XS11E thanks for the link.

I saw that site in my search, but I believe the disks they offer are
for the 2100 series laptops.

For some stupid reason Compaq names all their new laptops after old...
Forum: Compaq Computers October 7th 06, 09:35 PM Posted to alt.sys.pc-clone.compaq
Replies: 5
Posted By [email protected]
Compaq Presario 2100 DESKTOP - Please help provide drivers PLEASE

I have been searching for drivers for the compaq presario 2100 desktop
for 2 weeks.

What I need is the IDE / Hard Drive Controller driver for windows 95.

The compaq presario 2100 desktop had the...
Showing results 1 to 9 of 9