Showing results 1 to 3 of 3
Search took 0.00 seconds.
Search: Posts made by: medico[_2_]
Forum: Printers March 4th 08, 11:54 PM Posted to alt.photography,comp.periphs.printers,free.uk.photographic.equipment.digital,free.uk.photography,uk.rec.photo.misc
Replies: 0
Posted By medico[_2_]
Recommendation for photo paper brand and supplier in UK please

Try http://www.7dayshop.com/ their own brand a4 glossy is great stuff, I use
it for wedding photos,
I use an Epson r1800 which use pigmented ink in a CIS.

7dayshop Inkjet Paper TWIN PACK - A4...
Forum: Homebuilt PC's December 16th 07, 10:03 PM Posted to alt.comp.hardware.pc-homebuilt
Replies: 5
Posted By medico[_2_]
Pci / Pci express

Hi group

Is there a simple explanation as to the difference between PCI and PCI
express cards?
Are the slots the same size, are the cards interchangeable?

My mobo P4VM800 Asrock claims 3 slots...
Forum: Homebuilt PC's December 12th 07, 10:59 AM Posted to alt.comp.hardware.pc-homebuilt
Replies: 2
Posted By medico[_2_]
Front panel headers

Hi group

I am new to this group, and new to working on computers.

I am replacing my mobo(P4VM800) and processor, and I have a question
relating to the colour coding of the front panel header...
Showing results 1 to 3 of 3