Showing results 1 to 8 of 8
Search took 0.01 seconds.
Search: Posts made by: Rick Savoie[_2_]
Forum: Overclocking AMD Processors May 3rd 08, 04:23 PM Posted to alt.comp.periphs.mainboard.asus,alt.comp.hardware.overclocking.amd
Replies: 1
Posted By Rick Savoie[_2_]
9850 and M3N-HT Deluxe

So far this combo seems to work good with the shipped BIOS. Been a
few days since I bought them and haven't had any problems. I'm using 2-way
SLI and playing Crysis and LOTRO at 1680x1050. Haven't...
Forum: Asus Motherboards May 3rd 08, 04:23 PM Posted to alt.comp.periphs.mainboard.asus,alt.comp.hardware.overclocking.amd
Replies: 1
Posted By Rick Savoie[_2_]
9850 and M3N-HT Deluxe

So far this combo seems to work good with the shipped BIOS. Been a
few days since I bought them and haven't had any problems. I'm using 2-way
SLI and playing Crysis and LOTRO at 1680x1050. Haven't...
Forum: AMD x86-64 Processors May 3rd 08, 04:14 PM Posted to alt.comp.periphs.videocards.ati,alt.comp.periphs.videocards.nvidia,comp.sys.ibm.pc.hardware.video,alt.comp.hardware.amd.x86-64,comp.sys.ibm.pc.games.action
Replies: 22
Posted By Rick Savoie[_2_]
Summer will bring a GPU war

You can never have enough... even my 8800GTS SLI is not good enough for me
:(

If only I'd wasted the money on Ultras :)

"Tim O" wrote in message...
Forum: Nvidia Videocards May 3rd 08, 04:14 PM Posted to alt.comp.periphs.videocards.ati,alt.comp.periphs.videocards.nvidia,comp.sys.ibm.pc.hardware.video,alt.comp.hardware.amd.x86-64,comp.sys.ibm.pc.games.action
Replies: 22
Posted By Rick Savoie[_2_]
Summer will bring a GPU war

You can never have enough... even my 8800GTS SLI is not good enough for me
:(

If only I'd wasted the money on Ultras :)

"Tim O" wrote in message...
Forum: Ati Videocards May 3rd 08, 04:14 PM Posted to alt.comp.periphs.videocards.ati,alt.comp.periphs.videocards.nvidia,comp.sys.ibm.pc.hardware.video,alt.comp.hardware.amd.x86-64,comp.sys.ibm.pc.games.action
Replies: 22
Posted By Rick Savoie[_2_]
Summer will bring a GPU war

You can never have enough... even my 8800GTS SLI is not good enough for me
:(

If only I'd wasted the money on Ultras :)

"Tim O" wrote in message...
Forum: Asus Motherboards April 30th 08, 07:45 PM Posted to alt.comp.periphs.mainboard.asus,alt.comp.periphs.videocards.nvidia
Replies: 2
Posted By Rick Savoie[_2_]
M2N32 SLI Deluxe, Phenom and SLI

Last update on this thread...

My intermittently DOA Phenom 9600 has been sent back to AMD, so there is
probably not an issue with the M2N32 SLI Deluxe compatibility (first time
I've ever had a CPU...
Forum: Nvidia Videocards April 30th 08, 07:45 PM Posted to alt.comp.periphs.mainboard.asus,alt.comp.periphs.videocards.nvidia
Replies: 2
Posted By Rick Savoie[_2_]
M2N32 SLI Deluxe, Phenom and SLI

Last update on this thread...

My intermittently DOA Phenom 9600 has been sent back to AMD, so there is
probably not an issue with the M2N32 SLI Deluxe compatibility (first time
I've ever had a CPU...
Forum: AMD x86-64 Processors April 18th 08, 03:26 PM Posted to alt.comp.hardware.amd.x86-64
Replies: 10
Posted By Rick Savoie[_2_]
Phenom comments

If you want to get a Phenom, get one of the new ones that end in a
"50" like the 9850. They are the new stepping and have the fix. Less worries
about compatibility with older boards. Last month...
Showing results 1 to 8 of 8