Showing results 1 to 16 of 16
Search took 0.45 seconds.
Search: Posts made by: Rick Kovalcik
Forum: Printers March 20th 09, 12:12 PM Posted to comp.periphs.printers
Replies: 2
Posted By Rick Kovalcik
HP 8500 DN clear paper jam

I'm getting a number of PHANTOM "clear paper jam" errors on an HP 8500
DN with just shy of 300k impressions. I don't know the full history
of the machine. The actual errors are mostly 13.00.00...
Forum: Printers February 2nd 09, 06:04 PM Posted to comp.periphs.printers
Replies: 0
Posted By Rick Kovalcik
no status displayed by J4169A JetDirect in HP Color LaserJet 8500

I recently upgraded the JetDirect card in a Color LaserJet 8500 from a
J3113A (600N 10/100) to a J4169A (610N) because I had an extra pull
from an old 5000 and my experience with the J4169A (on a...
Forum: Printers January 23rd 09, 01:42 PM Posted to comp.periphs.printers
Replies: 1
Posted By Rick Kovalcik
black streaking on HP 8500 / 8550 Color Laserjet

On Jan 22, 9:02 am, Rick Kovalcik wrote:
Does anyone know off-hand if black (excess toner) streaking on a HP
8500 / 8550 (it's the same engine) is due to the imaging...
Forum: Printers January 22nd 09, 02:02 PM Posted to comp.periphs.printers
Replies: 1
Posted By Rick Kovalcik
black streaking on HP 8500 / 8550 Color Laserjet

Does anyone know off-hand if black (excess toner) streaking on a HP
8500 / 8550 (it's the same engine) is due to the imaging drum,
transfer drum, black toner, or blue toner? The only reference I...
Forum: Printers February 6th 08, 01:18 PM Posted to comp.periphs.printers
Replies: 12
Posted By Rick Kovalcik
What New Printers Have Cartridges I can Still Refill ?

On Feb 5, 8:31 pm, "OG" wrote:
"measekite" wrote in message

Michael Johnson...
Forum: Printers January 15th 08, 09:18 PM Posted to comp.periphs.printers
Replies: 0
Posted By Rick Kovalcik
HP LaserJet 8150 memory help

I have some questions about memory requirements for HP LaserJet 8150s
and I'm kind of confused. I'm hoping that someone here can help me
out.

I recently acquired an 8150 (well, an 8150 formater...
Forum: Printers December 29th 07, 06:48 AM Posted to comp.periphs.printers
Replies: 4
Posted By Rick Kovalcik
HP 8100 Spots

On Dec 17, 5:29 pm, Rick Kovalcik wrote:
On Dec 14, 2:56 am, Tony wrote:

wrote:
So, I...
Forum: Printers December 26th 07, 03:43 AM Posted to comp.periphs.printers
Replies: 0
Posted By Rick Kovalcik
hp laserjet 8500 CD and file VERT100.ps

Page 154 of the HP 8500 User Manual talks about troubleshooting print
errors (yes, I am getting a line across 8.5x11 paper and down 11x17
paper when printing full color artwork). It says:

Several...
Forum: Printers December 22nd 07, 09:21 PM Posted to comp.periphs.printers
Replies: 5
Posted By Rick Kovalcik
HP Color Laserjet 8500 Tray 1 "Clear Input Jam"

On Dec 22, 3:54 pm, Tony wrote:
Rick Kovalcik wrote:
I recently (Friday) picked up a used HP Color Laserjet 8500. It
seems to work...
Forum: Printers December 22nd 07, 02:23 PM Posted to comp.periphs.printers

On Dec 22, 3:15 am, Rick Kovalcik wrote:
I recently (Friday) picked up a used HP Color Laserjet 8500. It
seems to work very well except when feeding from tray 1 -...
Forum: Printers December 22nd 07, 08:15 AM Posted to comp.periphs.printers
Replies: 5
Posted By Rick Kovalcik
HP Color Laserjet 8500 Tray 1 "Clear Input Jam"

I recently (Friday) picked up a used HP Color Laserjet 8500. It
seems to work very well except when feeding from tray 1 - especially
heavy paprer. It often gives "Clear Input Jam" even before...
Forum: Printers December 17th 07, 10:29 PM Posted to comp.periphs.printers
Replies: 4
Posted By Rick Kovalcik
HP 8100 Spots

On Dec 14, 2:56 am, Tony wrote:
Rick Kovalcik wrote:
So, I recently picked up an HP 8100 DN (as an upgrade for a slower HP
8000 DN) in...
Forum: Printers December 11th 07, 11:32 PM Posted to comp.periphs.printers
Replies: 4
Posted By Rick Kovalcik
HP 8100 Spots

So, I recently picked up an HP 8100 DN (as an upgrade for a slower HP
8000 DN) in exchange for a donation to a non-profit that was no longer
using it. When I tried it out at the non-profit, it...
Forum: Printers August 21st 07, 02:02 AM Posted to comp.periphs.printers
Replies: 4
Posted By Rick Kovalcik
hp 5000 duplexer problem

On Aug 17, 5:05 pm, Tony wrote:
Rick Kovalcik wrote:
On Aug 16, 3:47 pm, Tony wrote:
Rick Kovalcik...
Forum: Printers August 17th 07, 05:03 PM Posted to comp.periphs.printers
Replies: 4
Posted By Rick Kovalcik
hp 5000 duplexer problem

On Aug 16, 3:47 pm, Tony wrote:
Rick Kovalcik wrote:
I've started having a problem with the duplexer on the hp 5000
laserjet. When...
Forum: Printers August 16th 07, 04:17 PM Posted to comp.periphs.printers
Replies: 4
Posted By Rick Kovalcik
hp 5000 duplexer problem

I've started having a problem with the duplexer on the hp 5000
laserjet. When printing duplexed, the paper will often (but not
always) jam when it is feeding in to the duplexer about where it...
Showing results 1 to 16 of 16