Showing results 1 to 10 of 10
Search took 0.00 seconds.
Search: Posts made by: Henry Bemis
Forum: Ati Videocards June 25th 07, 08:41 AM Posted to alt.comp.periphs.videocards.ati
Replies: 4
Posted By Henry Bemis
Radeon AIW 8500DV card

Got it installed tonight. It's working super fine. I don't know why I waited so
long!

You can use it as just a video card without the AIW features and install a
Hauppage tuner.
Forum: Ati Videocards June 24th 07, 03:42 PM Posted to alt.comp.periphs.videocards.ati
Replies: 4
Posted By Henry Bemis
Radeon AIW 8500DV card

This card worked fine in the beginning. The most current drivers have turned it
into a damned nightmare. NOTHING other than the video drivers work as designed.
The older drivers don't fix it. The...
Forum: General May 26th 07, 07:26 PM Posted to alt.comp.hardware
Replies: 4
Posted By Henry Bemis
Which ATI Catalyst version should I install

What's the difference?

Not gonna make any difference. ATI driver nightmare sucks the big one.
Forum: Storage (alternative) March 11th 07, 02:57 PM Posted to comp.sys.ibm.pc.hardware.storage
Replies: 1
Posted By Henry Bemis
Recover from a format

Anything available to recover from an error - drive was formatted by mistake.

HB
Forum: Ati Videocards March 3rd 07, 10:06 PM Posted to alt.comp.periphs.videocards.ati
Replies: 14
Posted By Henry Bemis
ATI aiw nightmare

Just a short follow up on my updates to my AIW 'nightmare' experience. I don't
like it much when software 'decides' what is best for me. I had line in
connected to the card so I feel I should...
Forum: Ati Videocards February 23rd 07, 07:51 AM Posted to alt.comp.periphs.videocards.ati
Replies: 14
Posted By Henry Bemis
ATI aiw nightmare

Thank you. Stuff sure is buried deep in that website. I was able to get MMC
9.06.1, along with Cat 6.1 everything seems to work as it should, however, I
did not have the option in MMC setup...
Forum: Ati Videocards February 12th 07, 09:29 AM Posted to alt.comp.periphs.videocards.ati
Replies: 2
Posted By Henry Bemis
ati all in wonder

ATI currently doesn't support vista for its aiw cards and no there are
rumors that AMD is going to drop the line and leave us all holding the
bag so please everyone write, call ATI and let them...
Forum: Ati Videocards January 29th 07, 07:03 PM Posted to alt.comp.periphs.videocards.ati
Replies: 6
Posted By Henry Bemis
Older versions of ATI video drivers and MMC files

They are open........

The link did NOT show up when I went to the page Captain posted. I don't know
why. However, I got there from the link you posted and I thank you and everybody
for the...
Forum: Ati Videocards January 29th 07, 03:26 AM Posted to alt.comp.periphs.videocards.ati
Replies: 6
Posted By Henry Bemis
Older versions of ATI video drivers and MMC files

Been there - don't see any 'previous drivers' offered.

Anyone know where to get the older more stable (yeah right) versions for my
ATI
AIW Radeon 8500DV card?

The newer ones crash...
Forum: Ati Videocards January 28th 07, 07:10 AM Posted to alt.comp.periphs.videocards.ati
Replies: 6
Posted By Henry Bemis
Older versions of ATI video drivers and MMC files

Anyone know where to get the older more stable (yeah right) versions for my ATI
AIW Radeon 8500DV card?

The newer ones crash like Bill Gates is on stage....

Help!
Showing results 1 to 10 of 10