Showing results 1 to 25 of 500
Search took 0.11 seconds.
Search: Posts made by: smh
Forum: Cdr October 30th 11, 09:15 PM Posted to alt.comp.periphs.cdr
Replies: 7
Posted By smh
DVD Writer only recognised as CD/DVD ROM in XP

pcpilot wrote:

I am troubleshooting an RM Compal CY27 Laptop with XP Pro SP3 installed
as an OS. The CD Drive has been replaced with an Hitachi GSA-T40N
slimline drive which I have updated...
Forum: Cdr October 14th 11, 08:31 AM Posted to alt.comp.periphs.cdr
Replies: 3
Posted By smh
Win XP and ECDC 5 Platinum

Your best bet is getting a free burn software. Ask for one in this
newsgroup:
alt.binaries.freeware

Don't know how long it's been that way, but the group is now completely
taken over by...
Forum: Cdr October 10th 11, 09:35 PM Posted to alt.comp.periphs.cdr
Replies: 3
Posted By smh
Win XP and ECDC 5 Platinum

Mike Richter, were you born with
"Scam Artist" emblazoned on your face?
Forum: Cdr July 13th 11, 06:36 AM Posted to alt.comp.periphs.cdr
Replies: 4
Posted By smh
Help On Udf Reader

Tony wrote:

http://thedailyreviewer.com/xphelp/view/udf-25-reader-for-xp-pro-x64-1011793768

Help On Udf Reader!!
Friends, Recently, I purchased a Sony Dual-layer DVD burner which came
Forum: Cdr July 13th 11, 05:48 AM Posted to alt.comp.periphs.cdr
Replies: 14
Posted By smh
Can't make audio CD containing MP3s

Rhino wrote:

... I've never been able to get the DMA to work on this
burner although I've got a question in to LiteOn about that; maybe they'll
have a solution. Burners are pretty cheap...
Forum: Cdr July 13th 11, 05:25 AM Posted to alt.comp.periphs.cdr
Replies: 3
Posted By smh
New drives don't recognize old-stock media

"Mike S." wrote:

With write-once media being dirt-cheap, I stopped buying all types of
rewriteable media ages ago. Too unreliable even when they "work".

Maybe too unreliable for you. When...
Forum: Cdr July 13th 11, 05:07 AM Posted to alt.comp.periphs.cdr
Replies: 3
Posted By smh
New drives don't recognize old-stock media

whit3rd wrote:

For a casual backup operation, I recently loaded a CDRW blank into my
iMac; it ejected after a few seconds. Every time. Thinking there might
be a problem with the blank, I...
Forum: Cdr May 15th 11, 04:48 PM Posted to alt.comp.periphs.cdr
Replies: 4
Posted By smh
Help On Udf Reader

Is InCD installed? If not, install it. Then try to read the DirectCD
burned discs in the CD burner.

(If InCD is not bundled with the Sony, go to Ahead and download it.)

Tony wrote:

Forum: Cdr May 6th 11, 03:47 AM Posted to alt.comp.periphs.cdr
Replies: 9
Posted By smh
DVD drive vanishes after ejecting

I meant you brought about the beginning of the end of MR (and then the
eventual ending).

Tony wrote:

What beginning of the end? I can keep on posting here.

smh wrote:

Tony wrote:
Forum: Cdr March 24th 11, 08:21 AM Posted to alt.comp.periphs.cdr
Replies: 9
Posted By smh
DVD drive vanishes after ejecting

Tony wrote:

This is long overdue. Just to let you know that I appreciate very much
your posts. Yours were instrumental in bringing about the beginning of
the end. Again, very much appreciate it....
Forum: Cdr March 22nd 11, 08:21 AM Posted to alt.comp.periphs.cdr
Replies: 9
Posted By smh
DVD drive vanishes after ejecting

Greg Forschler wrote:
smh wrote:
Greg Forschler wrote:

I have a new Lenovo Windows 7 desktop PC and every time I play a CD
and then eject it, the drive suddenly vanishes from...
Forum: Cdr March 17th 11, 08:47 AM Posted to alt.comp.periphs.cdr

Greg Forschler wrote:

I have a new Lenovo Windows 7 desktop PC and every time I play a CD
and then eject it, the drive suddenly vanishes from device manager, so
if I put another CD in, it...
Forum: Cdr August 26th 09, 08:43 AM Posted to alt.comp.periphs.cdr
Replies: 3
Posted By smh
Trying to Move Files

Mike Richter, were you born with
"Scam Artist" emblazoned on your face?
--------------------------------------

species8350...
Forum: Cdr August 22nd 09, 09:33 AM Posted to alt.comp.periphs.cdr
Replies: 3
Posted By smh
Trying to Move Files

Mike Richter, were you born with
"Scam Artist" emblazoned on your face?
--------------------------------------

species8350...
Forum: Cdr July 22nd 09, 03:43 AM Posted to alt.comp.periphs.cdr
Replies: 3
Posted By smh
Properties of Cds and DVDs

AAH wrote:

smh
Thank.

You are welcome.
Happy burning.

. --------------------------------------
Forum: Cdr July 21st 09, 12:16 AM Posted to alt.comp.periphs.cdr
Replies: 3
Posted By smh
Properties of Cds and DVDs

Mike Richter, were you born with
"Scam Artist" emblazoned on your face?
--------------------------------------

AAH wrote:

Forum: Cdr May 24th 09, 12:39 AM Posted to alt.comp.periphs.cdr
Replies: 2
Posted By smh
DVD/R/W/RAM won't Copy - O/S Vista

.. -------------------------- ------------
Mike Richter, were you born with
"Scam Artist" emblazoned on your face?
Forum: Cdr May 14th 09, 08:03 PM Posted to alt.cd-rom,alt.comp.periphs.cdr,comp.publish.cdrom.software
Replies: 2
Posted By smh
Mike Richter - The Slimiest Lying Friggin SOB (UDF)

.. -------------------------- ------------
Mike Richter, were you born with
"Scam Artist" emblazoned on your face?
Forum: Cdr May 14th 09, 06:29 PM Posted to alt.comp.periphs.cdr,comp.publish.cdrom.software,alt.cd-rom
Replies: 7
Posted By smh
Mike Richter's Unadulterated White Lies (error rates)

Mike Richter, were you born with
"Scam Artist" emblazoned on your face?
Forum: Cdr May 14th 09, 06:27 PM Posted to alt.cd-rom,alt.comp.periphs.cdr
Replies: 2
Posted By smh
Installation from .iso file

Mike Richter, were you born with
"Scam Artist" emblazoned on your face?
--------------------------------------

Dave...
Forum: Cdr April 14th 09, 10:25 AM Posted to alt.comp.periphs.cdr
Replies: 9
Posted By smh
Converting internal cd burner to external

Mike Richter, were you born with
"Scam Artist" emblazoned on your face?
Forum: Cdr February 26th 09, 06:56 PM Posted to alt.comp.periphs.cdr
Replies: 7
Posted By smh
Burning Application to CD-R

Mike Richter, were you born with
"Scam Artist" emblazoned on your face?
Forum: Cdr February 25th 09, 06:53 AM Posted to alt.comp.periphs.cdr
Replies: 7
Posted By smh
Burning Application to CD-R

Mike Richter, were you born with
"Scam Artist" emblazoned on your face?
Forum: Cdr February 24th 09, 05:09 PM Posted to alt.comp.periphs.cdr
Replies: 7
Posted By smh
Burning Application to CD-R

Mike Richter, were you born with
"Scam Artist" emblazoned on your face?
Forum: Cdr February 21st 09, 01:02 AM Posted to alt.comp.periphs.cdr,comp.publish.cdrom.software,comp.publish.cdrom.multimedia,comp.os.linux.misc
Replies: 11
Posted By smh
How to make an MP3 cd in Linux?