Showing results 1 to 25 of 85
Search took 3.80 seconds.
Search: Posts made by: Bob Levine[_4_]
Forum: Dell Computers June 6th 08, 12:46 AM Posted to alt.sys.pc-clone.dell
Replies: 31
Posted By Bob Levine[_4_]
Need new computer

CdLSRN wrote:

Memory
4 GB DDR2 SDRAM 800MHz (4 DIMMs)

Where do these things max out at? I'd be looking for something that can
handle 8 gigs. 64 bit is getting more and more main...
Forum: Dell Computers May 17th 08, 10:29 PM Posted to alt.sys.pc-clone.dell
Replies: 17
Posted By Bob Levine[_4_]
Vostro 1400-very poor display

Buta-san 505 wrote:
I recently purchased a Vostro 1400 from the Dell Outlet. My impression of
the machine is quite favorable with one dramatic exception: The display,
which is a WXGA+...
Forum: Dell Computers May 17th 08, 01:52 PM Posted to alt.sys.pc-clone.dell
Replies: 11
Posted By Bob Levine[_4_]
Dimension 4550. Upgrade to 2Gb