Showing results 1 to 25 of 28
Search took 0.00 seconds.
Search: Posts made by: Han
Forum: Acer Computers May 29th 10, 12:09 PM Posted to alt.sys.pc-clone.acer,comp.sys.laptops,uk.comp.sys.laptops
Replies: 8
Posted By Han
Display problem Acer Aspire 5630

Han wrote in
:

"John" wrote in
:

BillW50 wrote:
On...
Forum: Acer Computers May 29th 10, 12:07 PM Posted to alt.sys.pc-clone.acer,comp.sys.laptops,uk.comp.sys.laptops
Replies: 8
Posted By Han
Display problem Acer Aspire 5630

"John" wrote in
:

BillW50 wrote:
On 5/28/2010 11:05 AM, Ben Myers wrote:
On 5/28/2010 10:25 AM, John wrote:
The display on...
Forum: Acer Computers March 21st 10, 03:14 PM Posted to alt.sys.pc-clone.acer
Replies: 4
Posted By Han
Backup battery

"CaseOfEmergency" wrote in
:

Ever since day 1 (almost 3 years ago) my Acer 5613ZWLMi system clock
has been wrong. Acer...
Forum: Acer Computers November 1st 09, 11:50 AM Posted to alt.sys.pc-clone.acer,comp.sys.laptops
Replies: 0
Posted By Han
OEM marking stops W7 upgrade?

"Paul H" wrote in
:

I want to do a W7 upgrade, not a new install, therefore saving my
applications. I have an...
Forum: Acer Computers April 25th 09, 05:29 PM Posted to alt.sys.pc-clone.acer
Replies: 20
Posted By Han
Acer Aspire 5315 shuts down on its own

"Albédo" wrote in
:

...so, to sum things up a bit, the machine will shut off on its own
even when in a F2, setup session, with...
Forum: Acer Computers September 4th 08, 01:20 AM Posted to alt.sys.pc-clone.acer
Replies: 6
Posted By Han
Replace optical drive

Jim wrote in
:

On Wed, 03 Sep 2008 01:14:52 +0000, Han wrote:

Jim wrote in
Forum: Acer Computers September 3rd 08, 02:14 AM Posted to alt.sys.pc-clone.acer
Replies: 6
Posted By Han
Replace optical drive

Jim wrote in
:

Could someone kindly point me to a website that has detailed
instructions on how to remove the optical drive from an...
Forum: Acer Computers August 23rd 08, 12:29 PM Posted to alt.sys.pc-clone.acer
Replies: 2
Posted By Han
updated BIOS for 3680-2633?

"Eugene Maes" wrote in
:

here is link:
ftp://ftp.work.acer-euro.com/notebook/aspire_3680/bios/

Forum: Acer Computers August 22nd 08, 05:03 PM Posted to alt.sys.pc-clone.acer
Replies: 2
Posted By Han
updated BIOS for 3680-2633?

I want to update the BIOS of my Acer Aspire laptop 3680-2633.
Unfortunately, the Acerpanam site is broken, and doesn't show anything
under drivers|notebooks. Does anyone have a direct link for...
Forum: Acer Computers July 30th 08, 02:06 AM Posted to alt.sys.pc-clone.acer
Replies: 3
Posted By Han
remove the DVD drive?

"grim leaper" wrote in
:

six month old Acer AM5100 desktop
has a DVD drive that intermittently fails.

not...
Forum: Acer Computers June 1st 08, 11:41 AM Posted to alt.sys.pc-clone.acer
Replies: 3
Posted By Han
Aspire 1520 problem

"NEWS" wrote in
:

Hi all,

Have an Acer Aspire 1520 laptop that did all right...till last night!
Switched it off w/h any problem
Forum: Acer Computers May 11th 08, 01:23 PM Posted to alt.sys.pc-clone.acer
Replies: 6
Posted By Han
problem backing up acer computer with acronis on usb hd

sobriquet wrote in news:5f8d65b7-8642-416a-a2d3-
:

I guess potentially that might be the problem. But how do I ascertain
whether or...
Forum: Acer Computers May 10th 08, 10:27 PM Posted to alt.sys.pc-clone.acer
Replies: 6
Posted By Han
problem backing up acer computer with acronis on usb hd

sobriquet wrote in
:

On 10 mei, 19:39, Han wrote:
sobriquet...
Forum: Acer Computers May 10th 08, 06:39 PM Posted to alt.sys.pc-clone.acer
Replies: 6
Posted By Han
problem backing up acer computer with acronis on usb hd

sobriquet wrote in news:e9becc55-eb43-44cf-a5fe-
:

Hi.
With an acer computer, I've tried to make a backup with acronis true
Forum: Acer Computers April 16th 08, 03:13 AM Posted to alt.sys.pc-clone.acer
Replies: 4
Posted By Han
Vista SP1 & Aspire 3680-2633

"L.E. Funt" wrote in :

Nope, download the full install

Downloading the full install of SP1 is only a waste of time. It does not
work on my...
Forum: Acer Computers April 13th 08, 07:50 PM Posted to alt.sys.pc-clone.acer
Replies: 4
Posted By Han
Vista SP1 & Aspire 3680-2633

"A Nother" wrote in

"Han" wrote in message

Are there any...
Forum: Acer Computers April 13th 08, 05:59 PM Posted to alt.sys.pc-clone.acer
Replies: 4
Posted By Han
Vista SP1 & Aspire 3680-2633

Are there any known problems that prevent Vista Home Basic to install SP1
on an Acer Aspire 3680-2633?

MS chat service has not been able to get it installed, even with all the
eAcer services...
Forum: Acer Computers March 30th 08, 02:47 PM Posted to alt.sys.pc-clone.acer
Replies: 10
Posted By Han
Notebook: how to use it?

Mhaxx wrote in
:

I can force my laptop to shut down (bad Vista does not always shut
down by itself, and I have to hold the...
Forum: Acer Computers March 29th 08, 04:26 PM Posted to alt.sys.pc-clone.acer
Replies: 10
Posted By Han
Notebook: how to use it?

Mhaxx wrote in
:

I think you should know the difference between standby and shut down.

I know.. :-)

Shut down =...
Forum: Acer Computers March 29th 08, 12:03 PM Posted to alt.sys.pc-clone.acer
Replies: 10
Posted By Han
Notebook: how to use it?

I think you should know the difference between standby and shut down.

Standby = low power preservation of the last state of the system, but power
IS NEEDED to keep that state alive.

Shut down =...
Forum: Acer Computers November 23rd 07, 08:07 PM Posted to alt.sys.pc-clone.acer
Replies: 22
Posted By Han
Rearranging Hard disk

Betty Boop wrote in news:47472793$0$19982$547a23d3
@news.telebyte.nl:

Mocht mijn Engels ‚n mijn technische kennis en
inzicht in computers en systemen inderdaad zo
slecht...
Forum: Acer Computers November 23rd 07, 08:01 PM Posted to alt.sys.pc-clone.acer
Replies: 22
Posted By Han
Rearranging Hard disk

"Wandering" wrote in :

You should be easily able to reduce the size of the C: partition
without having to reinstall anything. If you are really...
Forum: Acer Computers November 23rd 07, 01:19 AM Posted to alt.sys.pc-clone.acer
Replies: 22
Posted By Han
Rearranging Hard disk

Betty Boop wrote in
:

doS wrote:
I dont think you can resize the part using an xp cd....

"Betty Boop"...
Forum: Acer Computers November 4th 07, 02:08 PM Posted to alt.sys.pc-clone.acer
Replies: 4
Posted By Han
Acer- Wal-Mart $348 Special

Superunknown ?@? wrote in news:r0fri35n9hkqtam2pelol9hvi5318mhs94@
4ax.com:

On Thu, 01 Nov 2007 17:36:41 -0700, "
wrote:

In store...
Forum: Acer Computers September 7th 07, 11:51 AM Posted to alt.sys.pc-clone.acer
Replies: 3
Posted By Han
acer aspire 3680 WAN driver won't start

"Gary Roach" wrote in
:

I've got an acer aspire 3680-2576 laptop. I'm installing XP Home SP2
on it. The wireless driver installs...
Showing results 1 to 25 of 28