Showing results 1 to 4 of 4
Search took 0.34 seconds.
Search: Posts made by: nntp.nildram.co.uk
Forum: Overclocking AMD Processors April 2nd 07, 04:39 PM Posted to alt.comp.hardware.overclocking.amd
Replies: 2
Posted By nntp.nildram.co.uk
memory for noob

i can do a little o/c'ing but getting the most out of the memory timings is
a mystery to me. ppl talk about CAS 3 and CAS2.5 but I dont understand
which is better, the lower no. or the higher one....
Forum: Overclocking April 1st 07, 12:06 AM Posted to alt.comp.hardware.overclocking
Replies: 7
Posted By nntp.nildram.co.uk
compaq support????

I have all these drivers but still have a problem with the LAN and MCP( I
think). Both have hazard signs in Device manager. I think that the
father-in-law found another CD and now it all seems to...
Forum: Overclocking March 25th 07, 12:55 PM Posted to alt.comp.hardware.overclocking
Replies: 7
Posted By nntp.nildram.co.uk
compaq support????

the system is a presario 6000 (6254). i have external drivers for sound and
video but cant get the details for the Mobo so dont know which drivers are
reqd. for the LAN or other mobo features.
Is...
Forum: Overclocking March 8th 07, 10:23 PM Posted to alt.comp.hardware.overclocking
Replies: 7
Posted By nntp.nildram.co.uk
compaq support????

my Compaq started playing up and the only way round it was to reinstall XP
from the recovery disc. I got that working ok but I cant find the drivers
for sound, lan or graphics.
I can get most but...
Showing results 1 to 4 of 4