Showing results 1 to 8 of 8
Search took 0.02 seconds.
Search: Posts made by: ***** charles
Forum: Printers August 10th 06, 05:32 PM Posted to comp.periphs.printers
Replies: 28
Posted By ***** charles
Best user friendly printer maker?

Hi all,

I need to get a new printer. It needs to be cheap to buy,
cheap to maintain and the company should be friendly
to the people who buy their products. B&W or color is
ok. Is there such a...
Forum: Cdr August 3rd 06, 09:24 PM Posted to alt.comp.periphs.cdr
Replies: 21
Posted By ***** charles
Nero and bootable cd's?

***** charles wrote:

I just got a burner and installed Nero 7 Essentails.
I need to create a bootable cd but haven't figured
out how to do that. I've been all through the
Forum: Cdr August 3rd 06, 09:18 PM Posted to alt.comp.periphs.cdr
Replies: 21
Posted By ***** charles
Nero and bootable cd's?

"Paul Heslop" wrote in message
***** charles wrote:

so hopefully if you can find either nero startsmart or nero...
Forum: Cdr August 3rd 06, 03:13 AM Posted to alt.comp.periphs.cdr
Replies: 21
Posted By ***** charles
Nero and bootable cd's?

"Paul Heslop" wrote in message
***** charles wrote:

Charles, on nero website there is a downloadable help file...
Forum: Cdr August 3rd 06, 02:35 AM Posted to alt.comp.periphs.cdr
Replies: 21
Posted By ***** charles
Nero and bootable cd's?

Charles, on nero website there is a downloadable help file covering
making a bootable cd. It comes in a zip file so I'll post you a link
and you can have a look yourself

Forum: Cdr August 3rd 06, 02:12 AM Posted to alt.comp.periphs.cdr

***** charles wrote:

"Paul Heslop" wrote in message
Forum: Cdr August 3rd 06, 01:44 AM Posted to alt.comp.periphs.cdr
Replies: 21
Posted By ***** charles
Nero and bootable cd's?

"Paul Heslop" wrote in message
***** charles wrote:

Hi all,

I just got a burner and installed Nero 7...
Forum: Cdr August 3rd 06, 01:00 AM Posted to alt.comp.periphs.cdr
Replies: 21
Posted By ***** charles
Nero and bootable cd's?

Hi all,

I just got a burner and installed Nero 7 Essentails.
I need to create a bootable cd but haven't figured
out how to do that. I've been all through the
software and don't see any choices for...
Showing results 1 to 8 of 8