Showing results 1 to 4 of 4
Search took 0.01 seconds.
Search: Posts made by: Jeff Walters
Forum: Asus Motherboards March 13th 08, 08:06 PM Posted to alt.comp.periphs.mainboard.asus
Replies: 0
Posted By Jeff Walters
M2A-VM HDMI Motherboard Boot Up Problem

Yesterday I have a weird problem occure for the furst time.The system
has been booting up with no problem since I got the motherboard 3
months ago but yesterday when I botted up it just hung at the...
Forum: Asus Motherboards February 11th 08, 01:34 AM Posted to alt.comp.periphs.mainboard.asus
Replies: 3
Posted By Jeff Walters
ASUS M2V HDMI Motherboard

On Sun, 3 Feb 2008 05:22:16 -0800 (PST),
wrote:

Just try reinstalling the "VIDEO DRIVER" after completely removing th
older one..... This will resolve your issue... In...
Forum: Asus Motherboards February 2nd 08, 10:13 PM Posted to alt.comp.periphs.mainboard.asus
Replies: 3
Posted By Jeff Walters
ASUS M2V HDMI Motherboard Follow-up

On Sat, 02 Feb 2008 22:11:13 GMT,
(Jeff Walters) wrote:

I just got the above listed board and I am experiencing a odd
thing where every haof hour or so the video...
Forum: Asus Motherboards February 2nd 08, 10:11 PM Posted to alt.comp.periphs.mainboard.asus
Replies: 3
Posted By Jeff Walters
ASUS M2V HDMI Motherboard

I just got the above listed board and I am experiencing a odd
thing where every haof hour or so the video goes blank for a second
then it is fine. I am using Windows XP Pro SP2 and also the...
Showing results 1 to 4 of 4