Showing results 1 to 7 of 7
Search took 0.03 seconds.
Search: Posts made by: Bill[_42_]
Forum: Homebuilt PC's April 24th 21, 06:40 AM Posted to alt.comp.hardware.pc-homebuilt
Replies: 25
Posted By Bill[_42_]
Monitor question

On 4/23/2021 11:20 PM, Flasherly wrote:
On Fri, 23 Apr 2021 22:49:05 -0400, Bill wrote:

I used to "deliver"
7 copies of a big city paper to your door for $1.25/week on...
Forum: Homebuilt PC's April 24th 21, 03:49 AM Posted to alt.comp.hardware.pc-homebuilt
Replies: 25
Posted By Bill[_42_]
Monitor question

On 4/23/2021 12:38 PM, Flasherly wrote:
On Fri, 23 Apr 2021 07:59:41 -0400, Bill wrote:

Between now and the next time I think I need a new monitor, I hope to
see a...
Forum: Homebuilt PC's April 23rd 21, 12:59 PM Posted to alt.comp.hardware.pc-homebuilt
Replies: 25
Posted By Bill[_42_]
Monitor question

On 4/21/2021 6:04 PM, Flasherly wrote:

Brightness as a text factor, that sounds useful to keep in mind even
if only next time changing settings with this Westinghouse. Especially
with time...
Forum: Homebuilt PC's April 22nd 21, 02:13 AM Posted to alt.comp.hardware.pc-homebuilt
Replies: 25
Posted By Bill[_42_]
Monitor question

On 4/21/2021 8:57 PM, Bill wrote:
On 4/21/2021 6:04 PM, Flasherly wrote:
As in
smoothly, acceptable and an enjoyable experience -- what you mentioned
about blinking subsequently after usage...
Forum: Homebuilt PC's April 22nd 21, 01:57 AM Posted to alt.comp.hardware.pc-homebuilt
Replies: 25
Posted By Bill[_42_]
Monitor question

On 4/21/2021 6:04 PM, Flasherly wrote:
As in
smoothly, acceptable and an enjoyable experience -- what you mentioned
about blinking subsequently after usage would certain blow at my cool.

Yes,...
Forum: Homebuilt PC's April 21st 21, 10:25 PM Posted to alt.comp.hardware.pc-homebuilt
Replies: 25
Posted By Bill[_42_]
Monitor question

On 4/21/2021 11:51 AM, Flasherly wrote:
On Wed, 21 Apr 2021 05:21:05 -0400, Bill wrote:

The reviews vary, but are nonetheless a good point to start.
The spent a lot of time...
Forum: Homebuilt PC's April 21st 21, 10:21 AM Posted to alt.comp.hardware.pc-homebuilt
Replies: 25
Posted By Bill[_42_]
Monitor question

On 3/15/2021 12:25 AM, Bill wrote:
I have a Asus Strix 750ti GPU.Â* It has 2GB of onboard video memory and
uses 8GB of shared system memory.Â* According to its specifications, it
can...
Showing results 1 to 7 of 7