Showing results 1 to 12 of 12
Search took 0.03 seconds.
Search: Posts made by: Hicksey
Forum: General December 15th 06, 08:16 PM Posted to alt.comp.hardware
Replies: 16
Posted By Hicksey
XP dvd rom drivers

"Joel" wrote in message
"Hicksey" wrote:

Hmmm.. so the previous information you gave us isn't ...

Sorry,...
Forum: General December 14th 06, 10:33 PM Posted to alt.comp.hardware
Replies: 16
Posted By Hicksey
XP dvd rom drivers

"Joel" wrote in message
"Hicksey" wrote:

snip

- Standard DVD or just some clips you have on DVD. Thyere...
Forum: General December 14th 06, 09:59 PM Posted to alt.comp.hardware
Replies: 16
Posted By Hicksey
XP dvd rom drivers

"Joel" wrote in message
"Hicksey" wrote:

snip
... and if the DVD part is bad then I would suggest to...
Forum: General December 14th 06, 08:40 PM Posted to alt.comp.hardware
Replies: 16
Posted By Hicksey
XP dvd rom drivers

"Robert Heiling" wrote in message
Hicksey wrote:

"Joel" wrote in message
Forum: General December 14th 06, 07:56 PM Posted to alt.comp.hardware
Replies: 16
Posted By Hicksey
XP dvd rom drivers

"Joel" wrote in message
"Hicksey" wrote:

"Joel" wrote in message
Forum: General December 14th 06, 08:14 AM Posted to alt.comp.hardware
Replies: 16
Posted By Hicksey
XP dvd rom drivers

"Joel" wrote in message
"Hicksey" wrote:

"mcheu" wrote in message
Forum: General December 14th 06, 12:36 AM Posted to alt.comp.hardware
Replies: 16
Posted By Hicksey
XP dvd rom drivers

"mcheu" wrote in message
On Wed, 13 Dec 2006 20:31:09 GMT, "Hicksey" wrote:

Has anyone got drivers for an...
Forum: General December 13th 06, 09:31 PM Posted to alt.comp.hardware
Replies: 16
Posted By Hicksey
XP dvd rom drivers

Has anyone got drivers for an Ultima DH1-G40 DVD rom for XP
TIA
Forum: Gateway Computers July 10th 06, 08:43 PM Posted to alt.sys.pc-clone.gateway2000
Replies: 8
Posted By Hicksey
Gateway500 factory Settings

Thank you all
Microsoft malware got it!
Hicksey

"Ben Myers" ben_myers_spam_me_not @ charter.net wrote in message
Access to the internet from...
Forum: Gateway Computers July 10th 06, 07:08 AM Posted to alt.sys.pc-clone.gateway2000
Replies: 8
Posted By Hicksey
Gateway500 factory Settings

A total format will lose to much stuff so I will try the malware progs
first. It wont connect to internet so I will get them on disc to try.
Hicksey

"Lon" wrote in...
Forum: Gateway Computers July 9th 06, 09:51 PM Posted to alt.sys.pc-clone.gateway2000
Replies: 8
Posted By Hicksey
Gateway500 factory Settings

I have an access denial virus which is proving impossible to get rid of so
wondered if going back to factory settings would solve the problem
Hicksey

"Lon" wrote in...
Forum: Gateway Computers July 9th 06, 06:13 PM Posted to alt.sys.pc-clone.gateway2000
Replies: 8
Posted By Hicksey
Gateway500 factory Settings

Hi. Please can anyone advise on how to reset PC to factory settings.
Thank you
Hicksey
Showing results 1 to 12 of 12