Showing results 1 to 4 of 4
Search took 0.36 seconds.
Search: Posts made by: ...winston‫
Forum: Homebuilt PC's March 5th 14, 04:19 AM Posted to alt.comp.hardware.pc-homebuilt,alt.windows7.general,alt.comp.os.windows-8
Replies: 6
Posted By ...winston‫
Anybody speak Microsoft?

John Doe wrote:
Paul nospam needed.com wrote:

John Doe wrote:

Microsoft's "SkyDrive" has been renamed to "OneDrive". Maybe
something to do with oneness.

I have a shared...
Forum: Dell Computers February 13th 14, 07:41 AM Posted to alt.sys.pc-clone.dell,alt.windows7.general
Replies: 11
Posted By ...winston‫
UEFI Support in Windows 7?

W wrote:

I guess if we are going to bother with UEFI at all we should probably just
use Windows 8 64-bit, since that has much better support for UEFI,
particularly at run-time?

64 bit o/s...
Forum: Dell Computers February 12th 14, 08:45 AM Posted to alt.sys.pc-clone.dell,alt.windows7.general
Replies: 11
Posted By ...winston‫
UEFI Support in Windows 7?

W wrote:
Does Windows 7 support the need UEFI replacement for BIOS? If yes, does
this require 64-bit Windows 7? Does it require the system partition and
boot partition to both be on a GPT...
Forum: Homebuilt PC's January 6th 14, 06:07 AM Posted to alt.comp.hardware.pc-homebuilt,alt.comp.os.windows-8
Replies: 2
Posted By ...winston‫
OT MSN password changes spontaneously?

John Doe wrote:
These are the only real possibilities, right?
I forgot having changed the password between yesterday and today.
Someone hijacked my account.
Microsoft's servers got messed...
Showing results 1 to 4 of 4