Showing results 1 to 10 of 10
Search took 0.02 seconds.
Search: Posts made by: Andreas Eibach
Forum: Storage (alternative) January 21st 09, 08:01 PM Posted to comp.sys.ibm.pc.hardware.storage
Replies: 4
Posted By Andreas Eibach
[fw] Seagate 7200.11 hard disk firmware upgrade

"Man-wai Chang ToDie (33.6k)" schrieb:
Are you affected?

Welcome, Seagate hard drive owners. A number of Seagate hard drives
from the following families may...
Forum: Storage (alternative) January 20th 09, 08:58 PM Posted to comp.sys.ibm.pc.hardware.storage
Replies: 6
Posted By Andreas Eibach
Any other tools around that tell me the firmware of my Seagate HDD?

"Franc Zabkar" schrieb:
On Mon, 19 Jan 2009 21:17:04 +0100, "Andreas Eibach"
put finger to keyboard and composed:

Now the only way out would be...
Forum: Storage (alternative) January 19th 09, 08:17 PM Posted to comp.sys.ibm.pc.hardware.storage
Replies: 6
Posted By Andreas Eibach
Any other tools around that tell me the firmware of my Seagate HDD?

Hi there,

My Win2K box is running on a nForce2-based mainboard (Delta ILSR by MSI) and
these boards would support IDE by default, but also provide additional SATA
support by a second...
Forum: Storage (alternative) January 19th 09, 01:25 PM Posted to comp.sys.ibm.pc.hardware.storage
Replies: 29
Posted By Andreas Eibach
Seagate 1.5TB HD showing as 500GB

"LoBatt" wrote:
Hello all, sorry if this has been covered, but I have not been able to
turn up a thread on this subject.

I can use some help installing my new Seagate 1.5TB HD...
Forum: Storage (alternative) October 16th 08, 06:48 PM Posted to comp.sys.ibm.pc.hardware.storage
Replies: 0
Posted By Andreas Eibach
Maxtor Basics KIT: exact type id of HDD?

hi,

does anyone have the EXACT hard drive id (e. g. 7V300F0) handy which is part
of the currently available "Basics" kits?
Unfortunately there is lots of information about the specs, but no...
Forum: Cdr April 27th 08, 09:44 PM Posted to alt.comp.periphs.cdr
Replies: 4
Posted By Andreas Eibach
Roxio UDF Reader latest version does not install? (Roxio claims it is standalone, though)

"Mark Blain" wrote:
Someone with the same problem at

http://www.versiontracker.com/php/feedback/article.php?story=20050822200252960#comments
posted a link to Roxio's...
Forum: Cdr April 27th 08, 09:58 AM Posted to alt.comp.periphs.cdr
Replies: 4
Posted By Andreas Eibach
Roxio UDF Reader latest version does not install? (Roxio claims it is standalone, though)

Well, I do not understand this, and I'm about to e-mail Roxio about this
nonsense.

http://www.roxio.com/enu/support/udf/software_updates.html

"This is a free download for the convenience of users...
Forum: Asus Motherboards November 12th 07, 02:39 AM Posted to alt.comp.periphs.mainboard.asus
Replies: 2
Posted By Andreas Eibach
A7N8X Deluxe 2.0: Multiplier confusion

"Rob" wrote:
Andreas,
What you are seeing isn't really weird but it's actually normal
operation. The BIOS has a wide range of multipliers but where there
are...
Forum: Asus Motherboards November 11th 07, 09:53 PM Posted to alt.comp.periphs.mainboard.asus
Replies: 2
Posted By Andreas Eibach
A7N8X Deluxe 2.0: Multiplier confusion

As I do not have the time atm to reapply new heatsink compound, I
decided to clock my CPU down a bit because it got a bit too hot at
higher load (Athlon XP Thoroughbred 2100+).

But now something...
Forum: Webcams November 3rd 07, 10:43 PM Posted to alt.comp.periphs.webcam
Replies: 2
Posted By Andreas Eibach
Quickcam Communicate STX: WTF do I need this cd for when updating drivers?

Hi there

has anyone ever found out WHICH file this installer needs from my CD
although I'm downloading an update from the LT website? I admit I'm not
the neatest person on this planet and I effing...
Showing results 1 to 10 of 10