Showing results 1 to 25 of 68
Search took 0.25 seconds.
Search: Posts made by: Tony[_3_]
Forum: Storage (alternative) February 3rd 12, 09:12 PM Posted to comp.sys.ibm.pc.hardware.storage,alt.windows7.general
Replies: 31
Posted By Tony[_3_]
New Toshiba laptop with Windows 7

So just format that 24.44GB partition and throw another operating system on
it.

Yousuf Khan wrote:

I bought a new Toshiba Satellite laptop with Windows 7 installed. The
moment I opened it up,...
Forum: Cdr November 29th 11, 02:59 AM Posted to alt.comp.periphs.cdr
Replies: 3
Posted By Tony[_3_]
how do I avoid buffer underrun?

Now that i read all youir **** maybe you need DVDFab but sometimes the
main movie is broken into two parts (especially with 3D movies) instead of
one and unless you use clone instead of copy it will...
Forum: Cdr November 29th 11, 02:54 AM Posted to alt.comp.periphs.cdr
Replies: 3
Posted By Tony[_3_]
how do I avoid buffer underrun?

I'm actually using the same blu-ray writer as you and the writer will
write 4X and 6X blanks at 12X speed with ease with the write speed set to
maximum. Your buffer underuns are because your Pioneer...
Forum: Cdr November 3rd 11, 06:30 AM Posted to alt.comp.periphs.cdr
Replies: 7
Posted By Tony[_3_]
DVD Writer only recognised as CD/DVD ROM in XP

Sounds like Imgburn has buggered your CD drive. Uninstall Imgburn forever
and install Alcohol 52% and see if it recognizes the drive. This should fix
it if it recognizes it then install Cheeta DVD...
Forum: Cdr October 4th 11, 03:29 PM Posted to alt.comp.periphs.cdr
Replies: 1
Posted By Tony[_3_]
Dual Layer RW

http://www.computerbanter.com/showthread.php?t=123626

Jim

Default DVD-DL RW media in UK
Anyone know if you can buy DVD DL "RW" media in the uk, I've tried svp...
Forum: Cdr July 13th 11, 06:10 PM Posted to alt.comp.periphs.cdr
Replies: 4
Posted By Tony[_3_]
Help On Udf Reader

They seem to have done the trick, thanks.

smh wrote:

Tony wrote:

http://thedailyreviewer.com/xphelp/view/udf-25-reader-for-xp-pro-x64-1011793768

Help On Udf Reader!!
Forum: Cdr July 6th 11, 02:32 AM Posted to alt.comp.periphs.cdr
Replies: 5
Posted By Tony[_3_]
Best way to clean retail audio CD

Just save the songs as .wav files then burn them onto a blank cd as an audio
disk in disc at once format.

Jim wrote:

I have a few retail audio CD's and when played on hi-fi they skip a little
Forum: Cdr June 16th 11, 12:27 PM Posted to alt.comp.periphs.cdr
Replies: 14
Posted By Tony[_3_]
Can't make audio CD containing MP3s

Go to the nearest warez site and get some real software. Burn the cd in disk at
once mode. Never use memorex or imation cd's. Problem solved.

Rhino wrote:

I'm trying to do something that's...
Forum: Cdr May 19th 11, 02:27 AM Posted to alt.comp.periphs.cdr
Replies: 1
Posted By Tony[_3_]
Memorex is **** and their BD-R's are worst than their blank DVD's

http://www.amazon.com/Memorex-32020013358-Write-Once-Blu-ray-Spindle/product-reviews/B001B96HLU/ref=dp_top_cm_cr_acr_txt?ie=UTF8&showViewpoints=1

--
The Grandmaster of the CyberFROG

Come get your...
Forum: Cdr May 15th 11, 03:22 AM Posted to alt.comp.periphs.cdr
Replies: 4
Posted By Tony[_3_]
Help On Udf Reader

http://thedailyreviewer.com/xphelp/view/udf-25-reader-for-xp-pro-x64-1011793768

Help On Udf Reader!!
Friends, Recently, I purchased a Sony Dual-layer DVD burner which came
with NERO buring...
Forum: Cdr April 30th 11, 04:20 AM Posted to alt.comp.periphs.cdr
Replies: 1
Posted By Tony[_3_]
Memorex DVD-Rs problem with Sony Optiarc DVD RW AD-7220?

Memorex is ****, imation is even worst. Memorex blank cd's are also ****.

Ant wrote:

Hello.

Everytime I burn (copying a custom made non-commercial DVD) to Memorex
DVD-Rs in my Sony Optiarc...
Forum: Cdr April 25th 11, 10:00 PM Posted to alt.comp.periphs.cdr
Replies: 9
Posted By Tony[_3_]
DVD drive vanishes after ejecting

What beginning of the end? I can keep on posting here.

smh wrote:

Tony wrote:

This is long overdue. Just to let you know that I appreciate very much
your posts. Yours were instrumental...
Forum: Cdr March 24th 11, 04:46 AM Posted to alt.comp.periphs.cdr
Replies: 9
Posted By Tony[_3_]
DVD drive vanishes after ejecting

I doubt that would help.

On 2011-03-21, Greg Forschler wrote:
On Mar 17, 12:47 am, smh wrote:
Greg Forschler wrote:

Forum: Cdr October 3rd 10, 05:51 PM Posted to alt.comp.periphs.cdr
Replies: 0
Posted By Tony[_3_]
Creator 2011 has some glitches

http://www.amazon.com/Roxio-246100-Creator-2011-Pro/product-reviews/B004074Y6U/ref=dp_top_cm_cr_acr_txt?ie=UTF8&showViewpoints=1

--
The Grandmaster of the CyberFROG

Come get your ticket to...
Forum: Cdr September 25th 10, 03:02 AM Posted to alt.comp.periphs.cdr
Replies: 3
Posted By Tony[_3_]
TDK 8cm DVD-RW x4 speed, where in UK

Keep looking.

Jim wrote:

OK I'm stumped I'm trying to find some TDK DVD-RW at x4 speed in 8cm format
but for the life of me i can't find any, I can find +RW media but no -RW can
anyone point...
Forum: Cdr May 13th 10, 04:05 AM Posted to alt.comp.periphs.cdr
Replies: 1
Posted By Tony[_3_]
Mike Richter-has he died? Haven't heard from him in ages

Mike Richter pulls C1 and C2 errors out of his arse. He's been called a
slimeball and i've heard much worse on occasion. Personally i despise the
person and that other gomer with the big balls and...
Forum: Cdr January 6th 10, 12:40 AM Posted to alt.comp.periphs.cdr
Replies: 0
Posted By Tony[_3_]
Recent Review "after roxio failure, found nero excellent"

Version: Nero 9 - Reloaded 9.4.26

"after roxio failure, found nero excellent"

by happy_chappie on January 3, 2010

Pros: i found this product easy to use, and I'm a silver surfer. Stay
away from...
Forum: Cdr November 3rd 09, 02:51 PM Posted to alt.comp.periphs.cdr
Replies: 8
Posted By Tony[_3_]
Burning software that allows control of CD-Text

You just use powerdesk by ontrack right click on any song that has a ID3 tag and
click on edit ID3 tag.

Ray K wrote:

I got one from usenet that contained a virus called MaCatte (it imitates
the...
Forum: Cdr November 3rd 09, 04:06 AM Posted to alt.comp.periphs.cdr
Replies: 8
Posted By Tony[_3_]
Burning software that allows control of CD-Text

I got the retail version but the first time i downloaded one from usenet it was
loaded with spyware. I had to find one on rapidshare to find one without
spyware. The one i'm using has an...
Forum: Cdr November 1st 09, 12:24 AM Posted to alt.comp.periphs.cdr
Replies: 8
Posted By Tony[_3_]
Burning software that allows control of CD-Text

Use powerdesk by Ontrack to edit the cd text then burn the edited ones.

Ray K wrote:

I have a large collection of music files that have the following
filename format:

Forum: Cdr November 1st 09, 12:21 AM Posted to alt.comp.periphs.cdr
Replies: 8
Posted By Tony[_3_]
Burning software that allows control of CD-Text

NTI Media Maker 8 will get it right. I was forced to use it after NTI CD &
DVD-Maker Platinum 6 busted.

Ray K wrote:

I have a large collection of music files that have the following
filename...
Forum: Cdr October 26th 09, 03:55 AM Posted to alt.comp.periphs.cdr
Replies: 2
Posted By Tony[_3_]
Micro-Solutions Backpack cd-rewriter driver

http://members.driverguide.com/driver/detail.php?driverid=1208191

angela7 wrote:

Hi,
I have the Micro-Solutions Backpack cd-rewriter (Model 192100). I
bought a new computer with Windows XP,...
Forum: Cdr October 7th 09, 03:23 PM Posted to 24hoursupport.helpdesk,alt.comp.periphs.cdr
Replies: 0
Posted By Tony[_3_]
NTI CD & DVD-Maker Platinum makes a booboo

So i'm adding about a million pictures and the GD thing hangs. It's
never hung before so after about 20 seconds i hit close and the program
closes. Now the piece of **** lags 20 seconds on everything...
Forum: Cdr April 13th 09, 09:56 AM Posted to alt.comp.periphs.cdr,comp.publish.cdrom.software,alt.cd-rom
Replies: 7
Posted By Tony[_3_]
Who Is Mike Richter & Why Are They Saying All These HorribleThingsAbout Him? (i)

Sam tells it like it is. Deirdre Straughan is a liar, Mike Richter is a
liar, Adrian Miller does have big balls. Tim Kroesen is also a liar!

George Orwell wrote:

In article...
Forum: Cdr February 6th 09, 02:52 PM Posted to alt.comp.periphs.cdr
Replies: 13
Posted By Tony[_3_]
Trouble making music cds

Maybe he's pulling C1 and C2 errors out of his arse.

Mike Richter wrote:

wrote:

This is what I have tried. I added a burner drive to my computer so
that now I have a...
Showing results 1 to 25 of 68