Showing results 1 to 25 of 119
Search took 2.01 seconds.
Search: Posts made by: John McWilliams
Forum: Homebuilt PC's January 1st 19, 12:14 AM Posted to alt.comp.os.windows-10,alt.comp.hardware.pc-homebuilt,rec.photo.digital,comp.sys.mac.system
Replies: 7
Posted By John McWilliams
David your blog

On 12/31/18 PDT 2:46 AM, David B. wrote:
On 31/12/2018 01:09, Diesel wrote:
John McWilliams

Mentally balanced??

I'm fine John....
Forum: Homebuilt PC's December 22nd 18, 01:07 AM Posted to alt.comp.freeware,alt.windows7.general,alt.comp.hardware.pc-homebuilt,rec.photo.digital,alt.2600
Replies: 7
Posted By John McWilliams
David your blog

On 12/20/18 PDT 3:29 PM, Diesel wrote:
"David B." "David
Wed, 19 Dec 2018 22:36:38 GMT in
alt.comp.freeware, wrote:

On...
Forum: Homebuilt PC's December 18th 18, 12:04 AM Posted to alt.comp.freeware,alt.comp.os.windows-10,alt.comp.hardware.pc-homebuilt,rec.photo.digital,comp.sys.mac.system
Replies: 7
Posted By John McWilliams
David your blog

On 12/15/18 PDT 11:08 PM, Diesel wrote:

x-posted crap.
FU set.

Mentally balanced??
Forum: Printers August 3rd 11, 01:19 AM Posted to comp.periphs.printers
Replies: 20
Posted By John McWilliams
Printing to CD/DVD media faces

On 8/2/11 PDT 4:10 AM, David H. Lipman wrote:
NOTE: In the future, when someone posts, do not snip the oroginal
post text. If down the
road the thread comments and replies get long then...
Forum: Printers March 8th 10, 02:51 AM Posted to comp.periphs.printers
Replies: 7
Posted By John McWilliams
Where is measekite?

NotMe wrote:
"theory4debate" wrote in message
Whatever happen to measekite? Whatever...
Forum: Printers January 23rd 10, 06:45 AM Posted to comp.periphs.printers
Replies: 9
Posted By John McWilliams
Epson R1800 B&W printing

Joe wrote:
John McWilliams wrote:
Joe wrote:
Epson R1800 B&W printing.

When printing colour the printer is near screen accurate for the print.

Yet when a conversion to B&W...
Forum: Printers January 22nd 10, 11:43 PM Posted to comp.periphs.printers
Replies: 9
Posted By John McWilliams
Epson R1800 B&W printing

Joe wrote:
Epson R1800 B&W printing.

When printing colour the printer is near screen accurate for the print.

Yet when a conversion to B&W through Photoshop there is a green cast and
Forum: Printers January 6th 10, 04:54 PM Posted to comp.periphs.printers
Replies: 7
Posted By John McWilliams
Epson R-300

Neil Turkenkopf wrote:
"John McWilliams" wrote in message
| Al wrote:
| On Jan 5, 11:55 am, John McWilliams...
Forum: Printers January 6th 10, 03:48 AM Posted to comp.periphs.printers
Replies: 7
Posted By John McWilliams
Epson R-300

Al wrote:
On Jan 5, 11:55 am, John McWilliams wrote:
My printer will not power up! Came back after a week away, and my Epson
R-300 will not power up at all. Left it...
Forum: Printers January 5th 10, 04:55 PM Posted to comp.periphs.printers
Replies: 7
Posted By John McWilliams
Epson R-300

My printer will not power up! Came back after a week away, and my Epson
R-300 will not power up at all. Left it uplugged overnight, for a
complete power reset, and still, nada. It hadn't been...
Forum: Printers January 5th 10, 04:04 AM Posted to comp.periphs.printers,comp.sys.mac.hardware.misc,comp.sys.mac.misc
Replies: 125
Posted By John McWilliams
Simplest and most reliable printer for an iMac?

erilar wrote:
In article ,
nospam wrote:

In article , David
Forum: Printers January 3rd 10, 05:06 AM Posted to comp.periphs.printers,comp.sys.mac.hardware.misc,comp.sys.mac.misc
Replies: 125
Posted By John McWilliams
Simplest and most reliable printer for an iMac?

nospam wrote:
In article ,

Snipped bits out

normally, they don't clog. sometimes they do, and it typically happens
when...
Forum: Printers January 2nd 10, 10:06 PM Posted to comp.periphs.printers,comp.sys.mac.hardware.misc,comp.sys.mac.misc
Replies: 125
Posted By John McWilliams
Simplest and most reliable printer for an iMac?

Ronnie Lee wrote:
In article ,
TaliesinSoft wrote:

On Fri, 1 Jan 2010 22:29:02 -0600, John Brock wrote (in...
Forum: Printers January 2nd 10, 05:03 AM Posted to comp.periphs.printers,comp.sys.mac.hardware.misc,comp.sys.mac.misc
Replies: 125
Posted By John McWilliams
Simplest and most reliable printer for an iMac?

TaliesinSoft wrote:
On Fri, 1 Jan 2010 22:29:02 -0600, John Brock wrote (in article
):

My siblings and I bought our 80-some year old mother a new iMac for...
Forum: Printers December 14th 09, 07:11 PM Posted to comp.periphs.printers
Replies: 5
Posted By John McWilliams
Update/ missing manuals

Glad you are almost complete on this, Art. I'd suggest that you'll save
yourself a lot of time going forward if you backup to hard disks
regularly, saving DVDs for critical material from time to...
Forum: Printers April 23rd 09, 08:36 PM Posted to comp.periphs.printers
Replies: 12
Posted By John McWilliams
good Ink gone bad

Frank wrote:

You really don't quite seem to get it, "Frank".
Replying in any manner puts you at the same level.

--
john mcwilliams
Forum: Printers April 20th 09, 03:59 PM Posted to comp.periphs.printers

Arthur Entlich wrote:
Hi John,

I apologize for not being able to respond sooner. We've been dealing
with a very sad loss here and I have been otherwise occupied as a result.

Sorry to hear...
Forum: Printers April 18th 09, 03:38 PM Posted to comp.periphs.printers
Replies: 13
Posted By John McWilliams
Epson R 300 Black won't flow

John McWilliams wrote:
My R 300 doesn't push a drop of black ink out onto paper, with an
existing cartridge that's half full, nor with a brand new install. If
it's a clog, it's total, so I...
Forum: Printers April 18th 09, 04:25 AM Posted to comp.periphs.printers
Replies: 13
Posted By John McWilliams
Epson R 300 Black won't flow

measekite wrote:
On Fri, 17 Apr 2009 17:56:31 -0700, John McWilliams wrote:

My R 300 doesn't push a drop of black ink out onto paper, with an
existing cartridge that's half full, nor with...
Forum: Printers April 18th 09, 01:56 AM Posted to comp.periphs.printers
Replies: 13
Posted By John McWilliams
Epson R 300 Black won't flow

My R 300 doesn't push a drop of black ink out onto paper, with an
existing cartridge that's half full, nor with a brand new install. If
it's a clog, it's total, so I suspect something solid is...
Forum: Printers April 13th 09, 05:48 PM Posted to comp.periphs.printers
Replies: 3
Posted By John McWilliams
Epson R300 - Power?

My Epson R300 has gone dodgy, with the power button not working to turn
off the unit, and after unplugging and replugging it, the power button
works sometimes, sometimes not.

I've not read...
Forum: Printers October 21st 08, 06:44 PM Posted to comp.periphs.printers
Replies: 6
Posted By John McWilliams
external USB drive for XP & mac

wrote:
On Tue, 21 Oct 2008 07:57:54 -0700, in comp.periphs.printers John
McWilliams wrote:

wrote:
On Tue, 21 Oct 2008 11:36:43 GMT, in...
Forum: Printers October 21st 08, 03:57 PM Posted to comp.periphs.printers
Replies: 6
Posted By John McWilliams
external USB drive for XP & mac

wrote:
On Tue, 21 Oct 2008 11:36:43 GMT, in comp.periphs.printers "Jan Alter"
wrote:

Check to see how you have your external drive formatted. If it's...
Forum: Printers September 17th 08, 12:49 AM Posted to comp.periphs.printers
Replies: 8
Posted By John McWilliams
Epson 3800 - paper stocks

Alan Browne wrote:
tomm42 wrote:

One big reason for the Canon ipf series roll paper lets you print
almost any length print. Especially at this size roll paper saves $.

Probably.

Forum: Printers September 17th 08, 12:41 AM Posted to comp.periphs.printers
Replies: 8
Posted By John McWilliams
Epson 3800 - paper stocks

tomm42 wrote:
On Sep 13, 1:25 pm, Alan Browne
wrote:
measekite wrote:
On Sat, 13 Sep 2008 12:00:31 -0400, Alan Browne wrote:
An important goal for...
Showing results 1 to 25 of 119