Showing results 1 to 1 of 1
Search took 0.17 seconds.
Search: Posts made by: aloha.kakuikanu
Forum: Dell Computers September 3rd 06, 05:54 PM Posted to alt.sys.pc-clone.dell
Replies: 3
Posted By aloha.kakuikanu
formatted hard drive

Got new system (customised B110 - XP home). As I don't need all junk
demoware, and not happy the way they split hard drive space into 4(!)
partitions, I thought that the best action is to format the...
Showing results 1 to 1 of 1

Forum Jump