Showing results 1 to 11 of 11
Search took 0.10 seconds.
Search: Posts made by: Amy L
Forum: Asus Motherboards May 27th 07, 10:07 PM Posted to alt.comp.periphs.mainboard.asus
Replies: 2
Posted By Amy L
P5N32E SLI : Troubles in dual channel mode

Did you run memtest86 with both sticks in? Do you have any errors?

I had a set of OCZ which worked 100% fine by themselfs, but in dual channel
mode I ran into issues. I had everything manually...
Forum: Asus Motherboards March 24th 07, 04:52 AM Posted to alt.comp.periphs.mainboard.asus
Replies: 3
Posted By Amy L
CPU overheating message

How much Artic silver did you put on the hs? Too much heat sink paste
actually acts like a thermal barrier causing the chip to overheat.

Amy

"Bill Falconer" wrote...
Forum: Nvidia Videocards January 14th 07, 10:09 PM Posted to alt.comp.periphs.videocards.nvidia,alt.comp.periphs.mainboard.asus
Replies: 21
Posted By Amy L
Power calculations .-)

Here is a good resource for PS calculations.
http://extreme.outervision.com/psucalculator.jsp

Amy

"Lars-Erik Østerud" .@. wrote in message
Anyoneout...
Forum: Asus Motherboards January 14th 07, 10:09 PM Posted to alt.comp.periphs.videocards.nvidia,alt.comp.periphs.mainboard.asus
Replies: 23
Posted By Amy L
Power calculations .-)

Here is a good resource for PS calculations.
http://extreme.outervision.com/psucalculator.jsp

Amy

"Lars-Erik Østerud" .@. wrote in message
Anyoneout...
Forum: Asus Motherboards January 14th 07, 04:28 AM Posted to alt.comp.periphs.mainboard.asus
Replies: 0
Posted By Amy L
P5N32-E SLI Plus

Interesting -
http://vip.asus.com/forum/view.aspx?id=20070112101816109&board_id=1&model=P5N32-E+SLI&page=1&SLanguage=en-us

Not much information on it yet.

Amy
Forum: Asus Motherboards November 25th 06, 01:52 PM Posted to alt.comp.periphs.mainboard.asus
Replies: 16
Posted By Amy L
What Asus mobo to buy for Intel Core 2 Duo CPU?

I think if I had it to do over again I'd look at the Intel BadAxe or
BadAxe2 (http://www.intel.com/design/motherbd/bx2/bx2_available.htm).

Why the Intel Board over the Asus board? I am about to...
Forum: Ati Videocards November 24th 06, 01:40 PM Posted to alt.comp.periphs.videocards.ati
Replies: 2
Posted By Amy L
DX 10 Support

For a system upgrade I am looking at the x1950XTX cards (probably a
crossfire setup). However, it seems that they currently do not have DX10
support? Is this correct - or will DX10 support come...
Forum: General September 10th 06, 08:36 PM Posted to alt.comp.hardware
Replies: 1
Posted By Amy L
Creative Labs Sound Cards

I have come across many posts about people who have crackling and popping
with their creative X-FI products. Even on the creative forums this seems
to be an issue.

1.) Who are creative's...
Forum: Ati Videocards September 3rd 06, 01:19 PM Posted to alt.comp.periphs.videocards.ati
Replies: 3
Posted By Amy L
Location of recorded videos on AIW 2006???

The problem is that XP copies your profile to/from the server every time
you log in/out, and with the AIW storing 37GB of videos in my profile it
takes a while! The other issue with this is...
Forum: Ati Videocards August 13th 06, 04:47 PM Posted to alt.comp.periphs.videocards.ati
Replies: 7
Posted By Amy L
Crossfire Edition

I am looking at setting up my system with an X1900 crossfire setup. I was
looking around comparing prices and came across this card on Tiger...
Forum: Asus Motherboards July 29th 06, 11:49 PM Posted to alt.comp.periphs.mainboard.asus
Replies: 21
Posted By Amy L
Core Duo

Realistically speaking how soon does everyone anticipate the new processors
being available for purchase? Newegg does not even have them posted yet.

Amy.
Showing results 1 to 11 of 11