Showing results 1 to 25 of 58
Search took 1.59 seconds.
Search: Posts made by: Bob Bailin
Forum: Intel February 11th 14, 11:12 PM Posted to comp.sys.intel
Replies: 4
Posted By Bob Bailin
Do Boxed Intel CPUs come with heat sink compound/thermal grease, etc?

"Percival P. Cassidy" wrote in message
It's a looong time since I bought an Intel CPU. I just ordered a CPU and
mobo, and now I'm...
Forum: Intel August 10th 10, 04:49 PM Posted to comp.sys.intel
Replies: 1
Posted By Bob Bailin
Assembly Language for Q8200

"hon123456" wrote in message
Dear all,

I want to write assembly for Q8200. But I...
Forum: Intel July 19th 10, 09:13 PM Posted to comp.sys.intel
Replies: 2
Posted By Bob Bailin
D865GLCLK-PB Front Panel Pinouts?

"(PeteCresswell)" wrote in message
I just bought one of these things, but the user manual downloaded
from Intel only has pinouts...
Forum: Intel January 3rd 10, 06:34 PM Posted to comp.sys.intel
Replies: 3
Posted By Bob Bailin
D845GLAD motherboard bios recovery file

The BIO file you need is buried in the BIOS update program
used to make a bootable BIOS update floppy. What complicates
things is that the floppy update method now uses a ramdisk,
so the update files...
Forum: Intel December 27th 09, 09:20 PM Posted to alt.comp.hardware.pc-homebuilt,comp.sys.intel
Replies: 2
Posted By Bob Bailin
Intel DP35DP, Windows 7 PCI Simple Communications Controller?

"Justin" wrote in message
For the life of me I can't get this PCI Simple Communications controller
to be...
Forum: Intel December 9th 09, 07:21 PM Posted to comp.sys.intel
Replies: 1
Posted By Bob Bailin
part by part diagram

"lebu sherker" wrote in message
Hey,
My motherboard is intel945gcnl pentium4,I want the...
Forum: Intel March 12th 09, 05:32 AM Posted to comp.sys.intel
Replies: 3
Posted By Bob Bailin
Intel Matrix Storage Manager and DP45SG?

"Justin" wrote in message
Bob Bailin wrote:
"Justin" wrote in message
Forum: Intel March 10th 09, 07:55 PM Posted to comp.sys.intel
Replies: 3
Posted By Bob Bailin
Intel Matrix Storage Manager and DP45SG?

"Justin" wrote in message
I just built a PC with the above board. After running all the updates, I tried to
install the...
Forum: Intel February 21st 09, 03:32 PM Posted to comp.sys.intel
Replies: 1
Posted By Bob Bailin
DG965-vista

"Josh" wrote in message
I have a DG965whmkr, just got around to installing vista. In device
manager, there is a "Simple...
Forum: Intel February 8th 09, 02:26 PM Posted to comp.sys.intel
Replies: 3
Posted By Bob Bailin
DP35DP and Windows XP 64?

"Justin" wrote in message
I downloaded the XP F6 driver diskette from Intel's website, I chose Both
IDH9R choices after...
Forum: Intel January 22nd 09, 01:26 AM Posted to comp.sys.intel
Replies: 2
Posted By Bob Bailin
What chipset software for old board

"Jim" wrote in message
I have an old S478 board (875P Chipset) can someone just confirm that i
should be using...
Forum: Intel January 19th 09, 03:35 AM Posted to comp.sys.intel
Replies: 1
Posted By Bob Bailin
updating bios

"PA" wrote in message
Hi,

I have a Intel D945GTP board with BIOS version 3869 (the full id...
Forum: Intel December 14th 08, 11:51 PM Posted to comp.sys.intel
Replies: 4
Posted By Bob Bailin
Why does Intel Matrix Storage Manager start verifiying?

"David Taylor" wrote in message
On Dec 12, 10:40 am, "Beemer" wrote:
"Bob...
Forum: Intel November 28th 08, 03:08 AM Posted to comp.sys.intel
Replies: 4
Posted By Bob Bailin
Why does Intel Matrix Storage Manager start verifiying?

"Beemer" wrote in message
I assume that this is the best group to post the following problem. If not
would someone please...
Forum: Intel September 1st 08, 04:27 PM Posted to comp.sys.intel
Replies: 5
Posted By Bob Bailin
pci express 2.0

"Josh" wrote in message
On Sun, 31 Aug 2008 13:53:22 -0400, "Bob Bailin"
wrote:

"Josh"...
Forum: Intel August 31st 08, 06:53 PM Posted to comp.sys.intel
Replies: 5
Posted By Bob Bailin
pci express 2.0

"Josh" wrote in message
I have a DG965WH. I assume it has pci express 1.0, can I install a
pci express 2.0 video card?

Forum: Intel August 7th 08, 04:40 PM Posted to comp.sys.intel
Replies: 2
Posted By Bob Bailin
What does E8400, E7200, E6850, E6300, etc mean?

"Jim" wrote in message
I've not looked at cpu's since the days of P4 so i'm a little confused what all the
above...
Forum: Intel August 4th 08, 05:44 PM Posted to comp.sys.intel
Replies: 1
Posted By Bob Bailin
Latest BIOS

"Robert Brereton" wrote in message
I have a DP35DP board and a Q6600 quad core cpu. I was on version 413 of the BIOS...
Forum: Intel July 21st 08, 05:26 PM Posted to comp.sys.intel
Replies: 1
Posted By Bob Bailin
Power led not flashing in standby

"Flathead" wrote in message ...
DG965WH mb. I can not get the Power on led to flash in standby mode.
Standby and off look the...
Forum: Intel June 30th 08, 09:05 PM Posted to comp.sys.intel
Replies: 11
Posted By Bob Bailin
D975XBX2 + 8 GB RAM = unstable :-(

"Russell" wrote in message
[snip]
In reading the manual for the Asus 975X chipset version of this board (P5W) it
Forum: Intel May 30th 08, 05:14 PM Posted to comp.sys.intel
Replies: 30
Posted By Bob Bailin
How to tell DP35DP BIOS version before buying CPU?

"Jack D" wrote in message

Bob Bailin;946987 Wrote:
"Jack D" wrote in message
Forum: Intel May 30th 08, 05:00 PM Posted to comp.sys.intel
Replies: 30
Posted By Bob Bailin
How to tell DP35DP BIOS version before buying CPU?

"Tom Lake" wrote in message
Please be aware that you *may* run into a problem using 4GB of ram with
Vista 64. It installs...
Forum: Intel May 29th 08, 08:03 PM Posted to comp.sys.intel
Replies: 30
Posted By Bob Bailin
How to tell DP35DP BIOS version before buying CPU?

"Jack D" wrote in message

Bob Bailin;946747 Wrote:
"Jack D" wrote in message
Forum: Intel May 28th 08, 08:41 PM Posted to comp.sys.intel
Replies: 30
Posted By Bob Bailin
How to tell DP35DP BIOS version before buying CPU?

"Jack D" wrote in message

John Doe;945540 Wrote:
Jack D wrote:
-
I paid...
Forum: Intel May 20th 08, 03:12 AM Posted to comp.sys.intel
Replies: 30
Posted By Bob Bailin
How to tell DP35DP BIOS version before buying CPU?

"Jack D" wrote in message

John Doe;942666 Wrote:
Jack D wrote:
-