Showing results 1 to 15 of 15
Search took 1.07 seconds.
Search: Posts made by: Mikey
Forum: Dell Computers May 23rd 09, 12:17 PM Posted to alt.sys.pc-clone.dell
Replies: 17
Posted By Mikey
Clean install of Windows XP with 2 hard drives

Mikey wrote:

Have a Dimension 8250. I plan to do a clean install of XP Home Edition
on this computer using the Dell XP CD that came with the computer. The
computer has 2 hard drives. During...
Forum: Dell Computers May 16th 09, 05:22 AM Posted to alt.sys.pc-clone.dell

Mikey wrote:

Have a Dimension 8250. I plan to do a clean install of XP Home Edition
on this computer using the Dell XP CD that came with the computer. The
computer has 2 hard drives. During...
Forum: Dell Computers May 15th 09, 12:26 AM Posted to alt.sys.pc-clone.dell
Replies: 17
Posted By Mikey
Clean install of Windows XP with 2 hard drives

Charles wrote:

WSZsr wrote:
The primary hard drive won't be wiped clean unless you boot from the CD
and format the partition. You are in control. The second hard drive
will not be...
Forum: Dell Computers May 15th 09, 12:15 AM Posted to alt.sys.pc-clone.dell
Replies: 17
Posted By Mikey
Clean install of Windows XP with 2 hard drives

That's what I intend to do. I was just afraid I wouldn't be given a choice to
not format the secondary drive. Or that I would be given a choice but during
installation the drive would be formatted...
Forum: Dell Computers May 14th 09, 11:00 PM Posted to alt.sys.pc-clone.dell
Replies: 17
Posted By Mikey
Clean install of Windows XP with 2 hard drives

Have a Dimension 8250. I plan to do a clean install of XP Home Edition
on this computer using the Dell XP CD that came with the computer. The
computer has 2 hard drives. During installation I know...
Forum: Dell Computers September 12th 08, 11:40 PM Posted to alt.sys.pc-clone.dell
Replies: 3
Posted By Mikey
Dell Dimension 8250 and bootable USB devices?

wrote:

My old Dell Dimension 8250's 3.5" floppy disk drive/FDD is almost dead
since I tried a bunch of 3.5" disks, and it has problems reading it even
boot disks...
Forum: Dell Computers September 12th 08, 12:34 PM Posted to alt.sys.pc-clone.dell
Replies: 3
Posted By Mikey
Dell Dimension 8250 and bootable USB devices?

Ant wrote:

Hello.

My old Dell Dimension 8250's 3.5" floppy disk drive/FDD is almost dead
since I tried a bunch of 3.5" disks, and it has problems reading it even
boot disks (mainly for...
Forum: Compaq Computers September 19th 06, 04:47 PM Posted to alt.sys.pc-clone.compaq
Replies: 2
Posted By Mikey
presario 6333om restore disks needed

"mydaj [ROR]" wrote:

looking for source of restore disks for my compaq presario 6000
desktop model 6333om. compaq (hp), shuffled my call to 6 departments
only to fess up that restore disks are...
Forum: Dell Computers September 14th 06, 06:46 PM Posted to alt.sys.pc-clone.dell
Replies: 22
Posted By Mikey
Support Groups

Bob Levine wrote:

Mikey wrote:

Bob Levine wrote:

Geri wrote:
Forum: Dell Computers September 14th 06, 04:36 PM Posted to alt.sys.pc-clone.dell
Replies: 22
Posted By Mikey
Support Groups

Bob Levine wrote:

Geri wrote:

I’m looking at buying a Dell desktop. Is there a difference in customer
service between the "Home and Home Office" support group and the "Small
Forum: Compaq Computers September 13th 06, 04:39 PM Posted to alt.sys.pc-clone.compaq
Replies: 6
Posted By Mikey
Power up password

Well, did it work? I guess we'll never know.

KMS - Brett Anderson wrote:

Thanks to all who replied. I'll try F10 tomorrow.

Brett

"HH" wrote in message
Forum: Dell Computers September 8th 06, 04:08 PM Posted to alt.sys.pc-clone.dell
Replies: 10
Posted By Mikey
I Don't Want A F*cking Monitor!!!

Sparky Spartacus wrote:

Mikey wrote:

Nota Clu wrote:

I was looking at a Dimension 9200 Core 2 Duo on the web site and there is no
option to delete the monitor.I don't want a...
Forum: Dell Computers September 7th 06, 04:54 PM Posted to alt.sys.pc-clone.dell
Replies: 10
Posted By Mikey
I Don't Want A F*cking Monitor!!!

Nota Clu wrote:

I was looking at a Dimension 9200 Core 2 Duo on the web site and there is no
option to delete the monitor.I don't want a f*cking monitor. I already have
3...
Forum: Dell Computers August 24th 06, 04:42 PM Posted to alt.sys.pc-clone.dell
Replies: 12
Posted By Mikey
Click of death

Tim wrote:

My parent's 8gig Maxtor has the click. Nothing critical on the drive, but a
lot of pics. Is there a CHEAP way to recover data?

Forum: Dell Computers August 15th 06, 04:21 PM Posted to alt.sys.pc-clone.dell
Replies: 4
Posted By Mikey
This Newsgroup...

Cap'n wrote:

This is an excellent and very active newsgroup if you happen to own a Dell.
:-)

Does anyone know if there is a similar NG for PC Clones in general? For
general PC...
Showing results 1 to 15 of 15