Showing results 1 to 25 of 58
Search took 0.33 seconds.
Search: Posts made by: Brian Cryer[_3_]
Forum: General April 26th 13, 12:53 PM Posted to alt.comp.hardware
Replies: 7
Posted By Brian Cryer[_3_]
extremely small wireless access point

"bob smith" wrote in message

Can someone recommend an extremely small wireless access point?

I basically just need to have...
Forum: General April 17th 13, 01:04 PM Posted to alt.comp.hardware
Replies: 2
Posted By Brian Cryer[_3_]
half-full HD slows down?

wrote in message

In the May 2013 issue of Consumer Reports in the article, "101 Secrets
from our Experts" it states:

"If...
Forum: General November 7th 12, 10:02 AM Posted to alt.comp.hardware
Replies: 4
Posted By Brian Cryer[_3_]
Recommendations?

"Larry" wrote in message
I am looking for recommendations for a laptop with a 17"...
Forum: General October 23rd 12, 11:44 AM Posted to alt.comp.hardware
Replies: 24
Posted By Brian Cryer[_3_]
How many hard drives (and size) do you place in your build these days?

"Yes" wrote in message
I'm curious. My builds usually have two hard drives (out of habit I
suppose) and one external HD for backup. ...
Forum: General September 19th 12, 09:16 AM Posted to alt.comp.hardware
Replies: 4
Posted By Brian Cryer[_3_]
Xeon - How to tell dual or single core?

"GeoffGreaves" wrote in message

As this thread seems to still be alive I guess someone might want the
answer...
Forum: General August 29th 12, 10:53 AM Posted to alt.comp.hardware
Replies: 3
Posted By Brian Cryer[_3_]
Raid 1 To Raid 0

"Bill Bradshaw" wrote in message
The following system as 2 IDE drives in a raid 1 configuration. I want to
Forum: General July 16th 12, 10:15 AM Posted to alt.comp.hardware,microsoft.public.windowsxp.general
Replies: 15
Posted By Brian Cryer[_3_]
Story about keyboard?

"Ken Blake, MVP" wrote in message
On Sat, 14 Jul 2012 22:49:35 -0400, micky
wrote:

Not sure...
Forum: General July 16th 12, 10:10 AM Posted to alt.comp.hardware,microsoft.public.windowsxp.general
Replies: 15
Posted By Brian Cryer[_3_]
Story about keyboard?

"micky" wrote in message
Not sure if this is hardware or software, Posted to alt.comp.hardware
and...
Forum: General July 3rd 12, 10:52 AM Posted to alt.comp.hardware
Replies: 34
Posted By Brian Cryer[_3_]
error of cyclic redundancy on BIG sound recording program : saving fail offently !

"Setup.exe" wrote in message
Le 7/2/2012 11:03 AM, Brian Cryer a écrit :
"Setup.exe" wrote in message
Forum: General July 2nd 12, 10:03 AM Posted to alt.comp.hardware
Replies: 34
Posted By Brian Cryer[_3_]
error of cyclic redundancy on BIG sound recording program : saving fail offently !

"Setup.exe" wrote in message
Le 6/29/2012 4:02 PM, Brian Cryer a écrit :
"Setup.exe" wrote in message
Forum: General June 29th 12, 03:02 PM Posted to alt.comp.hardware
Replies: 34
Posted By Brian Cryer[_3_]
error of cyclic redundancy on BIG sound recording program : saving fail offently !

"Setup.exe" wrote in message
Hi,

Got a big big problem :
I'm working on FM radio Station.
We use a small german prog to...
Forum: General May 16th 12, 05:26 PM Posted to alt.comp.hardware
Replies: 10
Posted By Brian Cryer[_3_]
USB vs. PS/2

"Dishum" wrote in message
I've heard of people having problems with a USB keyboard because it's
doesn't work until the OS has...
Forum: General April 27th 12, 10:56 AM Posted to alt.comp.hardware
Replies: 6
Posted By Brian Cryer[_3_]
computer brand

"DudeX" wrote in message
Grinder wrote on Thu, 26th April 2012

Build your own.

PC?...
Forum: General April 24th 12, 10:03 AM Posted to alt.comp.hardware
Replies: 7
Posted By Brian Cryer[_3_]
Installing OS on USB Flash Drive

"philo" wrote in message
On 04/19/2012 12:05 PM, Grinder wrote:
On 4/19/2012 11:14 AM, tb wrote:
I got a USB flash drive that is...
Forum: General April 24th 12, 09:58 AM Posted to alt.comp.hardware
Replies: 7
Posted By Brian Cryer[_3_]
Installing OS on USB Flash Drive

"Grinder" wrote in message
On 4/19/2012 11:14 AM, tb wrote:
I got a USB flash drive that is formatted with...
Forum: General April 20th 12, 10:09 AM Posted to comp.sys.laptops,alt.comp.hardware
Replies: 20
Posted By Brian Cryer[_3_]
laptop shuts off, except when it's in the freezer

"Ryan P." wrote in message
On 4/12/2012 7:06 AM, Brian Cryer wrote:

Using a toaster oven for doing this kind of work, is...
Forum: General April 12th 12, 01:06 PM Posted to comp.sys.laptops,alt.comp.hardware
Replies: 20
Posted By Brian Cryer[_3_]
laptop shuts off, except when it's in the freezer

"Paul" wrote in message
Brian Cryer wrote:

Whilst baking it in the oven sounds just wrong, could you tell me where
I can found ot...
Forum: General April 12th 12, 11:11 AM Posted to comp.sys.laptops,alt.comp.hardware
Replies: 20
Posted By Brian Cryer[_3_]
laptop shuts off, except when it's in the freezer

"BillW50" wrote in message
In ,
Felipe G. Nievinski wrote:
On Apr 7,...
Forum: General November 1st 11, 09:35 AM Posted to alt.comp.hardware
Replies: 10
Posted By Brian Cryer[_3_]
Recommendations re colour laser printer?

"John McGaw" wrote in message
On 10/22/2011 8:17 AM, Brian Cryer wrote:
My colour laser at home has finally given up...
Forum: General October 31st 11, 12:48 PM Posted to microsoft.public.windowsxp.hardware,alt.comp.hardware
Replies: 8
Posted By Brian Cryer[_3_]
Keyboard mystery

"Don Phillipson" wrote in message
On an IBM 8113 (M52) desktop I swapped out the keyboard
to clean it and then got terrible boot...
Forum: General October 26th 11, 11:18 AM Posted to alt.comp.hardware
Replies: 10
Posted By Brian Cryer[_3_]
Recommendations re colour laser printer?

"Brian Cryer" wrote in message
"GMAN" wrote in message
Forum: General October 26th 11, 11:16 AM Posted to alt.comp.hardware
Replies: 10
Posted By Brian Cryer[_3_]
Recommendations re colour laser printer?

"GMAN" wrote in message
In article , John McGaw
Forum: General October 25th 11, 11:12 AM Posted to alt.comp.hardware
Replies: 10
Posted By Brian Cryer[_3_]
Recommendations re colour laser printer?

"John McGaw" wrote in message
On 10/24/2011 4:38 AM, Brian Cryer wrote:
"John McGaw" wrote in...
Forum: General October 24th 11, 12:31 PM Posted to alt.comp.hardware
Replies: 4
Posted By Brian Cryer[_3_]
windows 7 failure

"akash_Bha" wrote in message

I bought my pc last year. The performance of the pc was very good. but
after one year...
Forum: General October 24th 11, 09:38 AM Posted to alt.comp.hardware